Minecraft Launcher Problems

ImSnappeh's Avatar ImSnappeh1/25/14 11:37 am
1 emeralds 240 3
1/25/2014 12:08 pm
ImSnappeh's Avatar ImSnappeh
Hey everyone! Snappeh here,
So I've been having this problem with the launcher lately. This has just started to happen the past few days and i'm not sure why. I haven't changed anything with my minecraft or anything other than trying to add something to my mods folder. I have been playing galacticraft on single player the past few days and today i started to get this problem. So I can load up my launcher with no problems but when ever i click play and start it, the launcher will close but then about 5 seconds later the launcher just comes back up and then idk what to do.. Can some one help me please?

BTW: I deleted the extra mod that i had added to my mods folder but still got the problem.

EDIT: If i were to delete my mods then install all of them again would that fix the problem? Or will i just lose my single player world?
ImSnappeh
Level 1 : New Miner