Minecraft Machinima Series? [Storywriters?]

LyzorahYT's Avatar LyzorahYT6/11/16 6:30 pm
1 emeralds 634 8
6/29/2016 12:23 am
LyzorahYT's Avatar LyzorahYT
I want to make a new series for my channel and I thought a Machinima series might be interesting!
I have made this post because I am in need of a story writer. Once accepted, you will share your machinima ideas with me and together we could brainstorm and refine the story to later type up a script.
v Just fill out this form v

Responsibility 0-5:
Why do you want to apply?:

Once I have accepted some of you, the next step will be to recruit body actors, voice actors, and builders. I really feel once we create a strong, creative group of individuals, we'll be able to create amazing things!
LyzorahYT
Level 10 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/29/2016 12:23 am
LyzorahYT
I've messaged a few of you. To the others I didn't message, your applications were great, but I could only pick a few. If we are in need of anymore writers, I'll make sure to contact you guys!
06/20/2016 5:18 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Engineer
VoteScott
Experience: I have written/starred in a number of roleplays. I generally think that I have a bit of a talent for writing scripts and that sort of thing so I feel like my ideas and creative thinking/experience could definitely help
Responsibility 0-5: 5- I am very responsible, I like to have a bit of banter and that sort of thing but when it comes down to it I will get the work done and I will never miss a deadline.
Why do you want to apply?: I have seen your YouTube and it looks really good, I think that you have the potential to make a great roleplay series so I would like to help
06/19/2016 2:09 pm
LyzorahYT
Thanks everyone for your responses. I've been quite busy lately but hopefully I will be able to contact you guys soon!
06/17/2016 4:32 pm
Level 22 : Expert Network
jayman340
I have not written up a story but I could think of one.

Experience: I write about my dreams a lot and have a few creative google doc pages
as I like to write a lot of stories.

Responsibility 0-5: I would say a 3, as I am not normally lazy (unless I have to do something really hard, but it depends on the task.)

Why do you want to apply?: I feel like this would be a good help to my storywriting, as I want to be a book writer and publisher in a few years. This could help with my creativity.
06/17/2016 3:56 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
Bandoro
Hey there, So I am interested in being a storywriter with you after briefly checking out your channel.

Experience: I am a professional Story writer (Amongst other positions) for several different game studio's and I am co-writing the story for a minecraft roleplay called Littlewood. I have around 5 years of experience in writing in general and I have a portfolio including some story writing. Besides that I already have a script around 60% completed on a roleplay idea, so if you like the idea of that roleplay we can even use that!

Responsibility 0-5: 5, I take full responsibility for my work and keep working untill everyone is happy with the final product.

Why do you want to apply?: I have a lot of time after finishing my exams and I want to gain some more experience in story writing, especially for roleplays. You also seem like a mature person that wants to produce quality content.

Anyways, I hope to hear soon!
06/17/2016 3:16 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
KreytonMC
Experience: I have been a lore writer for several RPG servers and even for small gaming development companies in the past. I have written whole storylines for games, and mc rpg's in the past. I have never worked with a machinima before, but I am sure it can all be translated.
Responsibility 0-5: 4. I am good at sticking with an idea and elaborating on it. I do not change my ideas so drastically that it makes the whole thing have to restart. I am good at replying almost immediately when I am messaged as well.
Why do you want to apply?: Because I checked out your channel, and you have a decent following, and if I am accepted I am glad know that my work will be getting some views. Also it seems like something new to try, so if you are interested, message me on skype @KreytonMC!
06/17/2016 2:49 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
ModRops
Experience: I have been a writer in a pretty decent machinima community, which unfortunately got closed after losing one of the owners and a bunch of staff. I have a pretty creative mind and I believe that I could help you.
Responsibility 0-5: 4.5
Why do you want to apply?: Cause I believe that together we could create something awesome and get a good experience for the summer.
06/12/2016 12:49 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Kalamity
Sure, I could help with this. Message me on skype: Randomepicme
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome