Minecraft is not letting me respawn; type, etc.

themrkitty's Avatar themrkitty7/31/15 10:08 pm
4/9/2016 3:24 am
Calorious's Avatar Calorious
Hi, this is a odd topic because I'm not sure if this bug is from my server or from my game, but here it goes:

So the only addon I have on a 1.8 version of CraftBukkit (although that I'm questioning the genuity of it) is just MCMMO and theres nothing special about it. I'm pretty sure its not the map because I've used several maps. But its a small private server that me and my friends play on, and then when I join usually the first couple times, its fine. but after that, it requires me to completely reinstall Minecraft for it work again a couple times. Otherwise, I'm stuck on the server in whatever gamemode I'm in, and to others, i'm standing still. But for me, I'm moving around, and I can punch and breaking blocks to a certain extent. They can still hit me, teleport me, and what not and I'll see the hearts taken, or I'll be moved, but i'll still be standing still and still can only hit a certain range. I cannot type also. And finally, if I die, then I try to click respawn, it will darken out for a second, then come back to normal and I won't respawn.

THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP!
themrkitty
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragon