Minecraft 24/7 Server, Need Staff [24 Slots]

Fishermen209's Avatar Fishermen2099/18/14 4:21 pm
9/19/2014 11:37 am
KingCreepy's Avatar KingCreepy
I know my last server didn't work, But this one does Hosted by GGServers, Ip is 192.99.44.125:25587 (Use the port or it wont work!) Make a application and i'll op you if i like it.
Fishermen209
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/19/2014 11:37 am
KingCreepy
How Long Have You Played Minecraft?
Since 1.6.1, so i got a lot of experince
Full Name?
Kasper kraack
Age?
Minecraft Username?
kasperkraack
Skype, Steam, And Or Email?
ImKraack (skype and steam)
imkraack@gmail.com
Phone Number(Optional)?
Experience?
I have been admin on 3 servers and head-admin on 1 server, so i got some pretty good experince.. I also have a lot of experince with World edit and Mob arena

Skills?
i'm very good at building modern style houses

Here's one of my houses
Just forward to 2:47
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7f5sWzt0yA

What Rank(s) Are You Applying For?

Mod or Admin

Why Should We Choose You?
You should take me because I'm not only qualified for this position due to my experiences, but also i'm loyal, always gets the "job" done, funny, nice to all people, and because of the positive attitudes that I have towards the tasks given to me. I take good care of my responsibilities so if you are giving this position to me, then think of it as a great "investment".

Why Do You Want To Be Staff?
I want this position because I think I would be good there. I have been staff on 9 servers so staff is not new to me. I would be good cleaning chat and making executive decisions regarding kick ban or mute. I love seeing and helping new servers grow and i would love to see this one grow. I am very mature and funny for my age, which makes me perfect for staff, so I can learn and grow. I will assist any newbies with the server. I will make friends with everyone and hopefully influence server tranquility and friendship. i hope you choose me for staff.
09/18/2014 5:10 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
1AdiBadi1
In-Game-Name: ApexGuardian
Why do you want to be staff ?
Well obviously I want to minimise the amount of rule breaking and create an enjoyable experience for the whole player base. But more to the point I would like to become Moderator / Admin to help and encourage new players, provide them any assistance they may need, and generally aid any player in any way they require in a polite, respectful and accelerated manner. Finally I would like to help relieve some of the stress of the other staff members by being active and helping consistently.

What Could You Bring To The Team?
Possibly the most crucial part of being a member of any staff team is the ability to communicate with both the rest of the team and the members of the community. I see myself as very personable, I am easy to talk to and adept at makinself understood, I therefore feel I am someone who is well placed to become a useful member of the team; further I dont come to know a number of the current staff and feel I could slot in well so to speak. As well as this, I am a friendly person and I am by virtue helpful, I take a certain amount of pleasure in helping others.
Although those viewing this application are no doubt tired of reading about it, maturity is a key attribute for this position. I feel that I am a mature person capable of making fair and balanced decisions if the need arose.
The aforementioned knowledge I have acquired is another thing I could bring to the team. This ranges from the basics of minecraft for those just starting out on the server,. This substantial time on the forums has also led to a deep understanding of what is and what is not tolerated on the server as well as the rules.
Finally, I am a calm and patient person, I am very slow to anger and am happy to answer the same question over and over in order to help everyone. I am always willing to listen to a problem for an extended period and gather every detail before offering a solution.
In closing then, I am a friendly, helpful and dedicated member of the community who is looking to gain access to the ability to help more people, more effectively.
Tell us about yourself:
I am an approachable person, that is always open to new suggestions and ideas. I have a good sense of humour and often take time to stop what I'm doing to help a fellow user.
I enjoy helping others and I am willing to put in that extra bit of effort to make sure the player exactly understands my point.
I never directly turn a player down to anything. I let them explain their point and judge upon that, before I act.
It is easy for new players to get overwhelmed when there is no guide to help them. As a great member I feel that I could take up this role, both in-game by phisically solving their problems and out of game.
09/18/2014 5:07 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
GRFZisMyName
Dont even try to join.
09/18/2014 5:06 pm
GRFZisMyName
I was banned for no reason this server is horrid.
09/18/2014 4:50 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
EnderManSlayer1900
IGN: EnderManSlayer18
What I am applying for: Whatever you think I should get.
What I am good at: I know almost all essentials, groupmanager, and Permissionsex commands. I am great with plugins and GroupManager. I can build some things, like houses or prisons. I currently own a 24/7 server.
Recent Experience: I currently Own a successful srever, with developers that know how to make chat colored. I am still learning how i am also A moderator, Admin, and builder on a server.
Why you should pick me: I am great with plugins, and I am very nice to new players. I will be as helpful as I can on your server, and the biggest application I made was 14 pages, and It was in a book and quill. I am very loyal to nice servers, because those are the ones I like best.

Thank you for your time, and hope I get accepted!

~EnderManSlayer18
09/18/2014 4:52 pm
Fishermen209
Accepted, Spot in staff: Admin
09/18/2014 4:40 pm
BLAZIKEN03
If you need someone who is good with commands and redstone just tell me
09/18/2014 4:30 pm
GRFZisMyName
What is your Minecraft username? GRFZisMyName
How old are you? 13
Do you have skype? grfzismyname
Building Skills: 1/10 7-10
Social Skills: 1/10 10-10
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2-3 years
What other servers have you been mod/admin/owner on? I was op on four and Co owner on one.
How can we trust you? Im very mature and fun I work hard to get things done i will promote the server and bring in more members. I follow the rules and take commands. I enforce the rules and make sure there not to be broken. I will make server banners and GFX i hope you will accept me as a admin.
Signed,
GRFZ
09/18/2014 4:25 pm
AJCowLoer
IGN:AJCowLover
Have you been staff before:Yes, I have so much expirence.
Why do you think you should be an admin: Because, I am mature, and I have done my fair share playing and now it is my time to help the server grow.
What makes you different from everyone else: Because, I am mature, and have so much expirence as a staff member, and can take this server to the top and I also do plugin work, and I write forums like ban appeals and staff apps.
Previous Minecraft staff experience:
What is the best way to contact you: Skype
Anything else we should know: Thank you.
09/18/2014 4:23 pm
GRFZisMyName
Im joining reserve me a spot.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome