Minecraft 1.7.5 Server needs STAFF!!!

pontan_the_holy's Avatar pontan_the_holy3/25/14 5:18 pm
1 emeralds 2.6k 50
8/10/2014 5:27 am
Yippsters123's Avatar Yippsters123
Hello, So i just got my MC server up and running and need a staff team. Please fill this application and i will respond ASAP.

We only need Builders at the moment.

IP: 213.65.177.9

In-Game Name:

What Rank:

How much will you be on:

What is your speciality in MC:

Do you have experience:

Why should i choose you:

Are you mature:

Good luck!!
pontan_the_holy
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/10/2014 5:27 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Yippsters123
In-Game Name: YippersYankees

What Rank: Head Builder

How much will you be on: Alot

What is your speciality in MC: Worldedit / Building

Do you have experience:Yes 7 times builder 1 time co owner

Why should i choose you: I am skilled with a taste for building arenas and some other builds

Are you mature: Yes, Yes I am
08/03/2014 9:20 pm
JayPlaysMinecraft14
IGN: JaydenL10
WHAT RANK: Anything
How much will you be on: ALOT. On weekdays- 3-4 hours a day. weekends- 5-6 hours a day.
WHAT IS YOUR SPECIALTY IN MC: My specialty is building. And I am very friendly and helpful to everybody.
DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE: Yes, ive been moderater on over 10 servers over the years, ( ive played for 4 years ). I am currently mod on 1 server and co owner on another.
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE YOU: You should choose me because I am very responsible and respectful. Very nice and friendly, and always love to help with whatever needed.
ARE YOU MATURE: I am very mature for my age. Lots of adults tell me that. I am not childish at all.
08/03/2014 9:09 pm
Lani9
In-Game Name: Lani9

Skype (Putting it in just in case): lanipalmerunwantedgamer

What Rank: Admin

How much will you be on: 1-2 hours a day

What is your speciality in MC: Raiding.

Do you have experience: Not much

Why should i choose you: I can get more people on the server and I am just awsome. -puts on sunglasses and folds arms- Deal with it.

Are you mature: On a scale of 1-10 i would be 7.
08/03/2014 8:12 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Fangs1000
In-Game Name:fangs100

What Rank:Mod or Head-Mod

How much will you be on:3 hours a day if needed

What is your speciality in MC: PvP, survival

Do you have experience: ive been a head mod on two servers, a mod on 1

Why should i choose you:Im mature and Im REALLY friendly with players.

Are you mature: Yes
08/03/2014 7:58 pm
Sirsparkzalot
In-Game Name:sparkzalot

What Rank: Admin/mod

How much will you be on: ALOT

What is your speciality in MC: decor/homes/docks

Do you have experience: yes

Why should i choose you: i willl never greif hack or that stuff

Are you mature: most of the time

oh and i will try to ALWAYS be on
07/31/2014 1:48 pm
romanwarrior150
in-game name: Romanwarrior150

what rank: admin or v.i.p

how much will u be on?: well since its summer i am normally on the computer like all day. I'm on off and on through out the day but sports may cut in but for sure im on everyday.

Whats ur speciality in MC: I have a creative mind when it comes to building things such as arenas, for mini games etc. And in mini games i can be good at pvp and when it comes to hackers its really easy for me to tell that they r hackers because i have lots of experience with them.

Do u have experience?: Yes i have experience ive had minecraft for over a year or so and i have a server where im very important to making things

why should i choose you?: You should choose me because I'm experienced and i can be a big help.

are u mature?: Yes, I'm mature. But i Love having fun. .

Thanks for reading. choose me!

From, Romanwarrior150

P.S: go check outm y youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQLv3w ... oK8kTfXNvg
06/25/2014 1:55 pm
NuggetChicken
In-Game Name:Cakedragons

What Rank:Mod or builder or higher

How much will you be on: as much as I can but a schedule would probs be 2-3 hours a day if my family doesn't tKe me on vacation.

What is your speciality in MC: Building medieval and modern stuff

Do you have experience: with building but not with staff

Why should i choose you: because I won't like stab you in the back I can build and most of your apps are redstone and plugins and I'm dedicated

Are you mature: yeah I mean I don't really know how to describe how mature I am because lots of people view maturity in different ways like being responsible and trustworthy but you can tell me if I'm mature enough or not
05/31/2014 8:16 pm
1FireElement1
In game-name- 1FireElement1

What Rank: Mod/ Admin/ Head-Admin

How much will you be on: Ill will be on alot of the day, atlead 1 hour

What is your speciality in MC: Soup PvPing

Do you have experience: Well kind of, I have been a Co-Owner, Admin, and a Mod

Why should i choose you: Because I am very constant with hackers, I know who they are, I know how to catch them, and I don't abuse. I also am NOT a griefing pearson, I have been griefed on my server and I quit it because I didnt have a back-up and it really took so much of my time away.

Are you mature: Yes, I am not a pearson who would condone being childish, I may joke around here and there but I will never do anything to harm the server.
04/12/2014 7:39 pm
Level 26 : Expert Architect
Madam_Power
04/12/2014 7:33 pm
Thunder_strike7
Ign: Thunder_strike7

What position do i want to be: Moderator

Why i want to be that rank: I will like to be that rank because i will bring great attitude into the server and i will take a problem seriously and with no joke what so ever am i am very serious about people breaking rules i will also treat each player evenly i will not give out stuff or anything and if i where to pick a mod i will judge them by they way that they are i wont make any mistakes.

info about my self: I am 16 years old my special character traits are that i am trust worthy always there to help respectful and with a smile on my face

Experience: i have been moderator on two servers called rage craft and Pvp craft, i was promoted from moderator to admin in ragecraft, but as you can tell i am only applying for mod. I have been mod for about 2-3 years but eventually the servers went down so am looking for a new server and this server caught my attention. I also know all of the commands i am no noob at this and i take my work serious. I also treat people with kindness

What you can bring to your server: What i can birng to your server is a strong attitude to people. i will be respectful, kind and always with a smile on my face. Also I will follow all of the rules just like if i where a normal player. If someone being mean to me i will just let it go ignore and to make sure i dont say swears. I wish to keep your server a nice and enjoyful place for all the players i can also help new comers if they need to and also help the servers get more players by doing advertising by telling my freinds and going around servers asking to them to join your server i will also try my best every day to have a good attitude and to be freindly with other players/staff Just from the name of the server i see it going really far in the future.
04/12/2014 7:12 pm
XxAssassination
P.S Does this work for 1.7.8??
04/12/2014 7:12 pm
XxAssassination
IGN:XxAssassination
What Rank:Admin or Moderator (pls)
How Much Will I Be On:Basicly everyday 1-2 hours
Specialty:Im a good builder,respectful and helpful
Do I Have Experience: ummmm not really i have applied for this server but they didnt really respond.
Why should you choose me:I will help and be on everyday (not like other people)
Am I Muture: of course i am i wont swear and i will be on no ones side
04/07/2014 9:26 pm
bgamer1
IP: 213.65.177.9

In-Game Name:bgamer1

What Rank:Admin Or Super-Admin

How much will you be on:Probley 3-4 hours a day

What is your speciality in MC: Building and enforcing the rules

Do you have experience:Yes i am op on 9 servers so far

Why should i choose you: I think you should choose me because im reliable,never lie enforce the rules and never abuse powers or players

Are you mature:Yes, Very Mature
04/07/2014 11:42 am
yihong23z
Can you resend me the IP I cant join this server with 213.65.177.9 this.
please and thanks
04/07/2014 11:34 am
yihong23z
In-Game Name: xHeLLGamer

What Rank: Builder or Admin

How much will you be on: 1-5 hours 1 day but Friday and Saturday will be like 3- 18 hours

What is your speciality in MC: Building, creativity , many build idea (but i building not so fast)

Do you have experience:Yes!! Co-Owner x1 Helper x2 head-Helper x1

Why should i choose you: I am a very funny guy. I very less angry. And i very like to joking, helping,and like to takes hard works

Are you mature:Yea, I think so I am very mature
04/05/2014 7:28 pm
klaw9999
In-Game Name: klaw9999

What Rank: admin/mod

How much will you be on:lots

What is your speciality in MC: building and making things look nice

Do you have experience: yes 5 years

Why should i choose you: Because you need staff and i can build and can make things look nice + im a good admin

Are you mature: if you want me too be
03/28/2014 4:06 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Kimchi_Boi
In-Game Name: Kimchi_Boi

What Rank: Mod

How much will you be on: 2-3 hours everyday

What is your speciality in MC: Building portals, using commands and plugins,etc.

Do you have experience: Yes, I have a lot of experience after being chosen mod or admin on many different servers.

Why should i choose you: I am a very trustworthy and useful worker who always try's my best to make the most diligent work I could.

Are you mature: 10/10
03/28/2014 4:10 pm
pontan_the_holy
Accepted.
03/28/2014 1:41 pm
pontan_the_holy
Minecraft4BoyIn-Game Name: spiritualhoops

What Rank: [If Ranks I've Been In The Past]: Owner, Admin, Co-Owner, Head-Tech, Head-Admin, Head-Mod, Helper, Head-Helper, And Head-Builder.

How much will you be on: 1-3 Hours During The Week, 6-8 During Week-Ends

What is your speciality in MC: Building, Programming, Modding, Helping

Do you have experience: 5 Years [Pretty Much Since Alpha

Why should i choose you: I Will And Shall Help You In Any Ways Possible, Build What Ever And Give You Tips Or Even manage Programming, Bans, Or Ect. By Any Means I Will Try my Best, Even With My Short Amount Of Time I Will Always Spend It Helping You Out In Any Way. I Love To Build/ Making Warps So I Should be Very Useful For You.

Are you mature: Yes, I've never Got Banned, But Yes I Will Show Act Of Respect And Integrity To All My Superiors And Below.

Thank You For Your Time Reading This.

-Blake

Good luck

Hello my new ADMIN!!!
03/27/2014 8:08 pm
MattMatt19220
In-Game Name:
Matt19220

What Rank:
Admin/Head-Admin (Co-Owner)

How much will you be on:
Depending on my schedule: During the week i am most likely able to get on from 1-6 hours a day. Over weekends i can get to 6-9 hours a day.

What is your speciality in MC:
Well i have a handful of specialties in Minecraft. Since playing since Beta 1.2 of Minecraft, I have definitely progressed since then. Building: Building never was a strong trait for me, but i still have unique and well designed builds. I work about an hour a day on test servers pursuing in my building skill. Ability as a staff member: I have a strong ability when it comes to working with Minecraft servers. I have been apart of over 60+ servers as a staff member mastering about every command there is. I can configure and Code tons a plugins out there, have a rock solid attitude. Having a good sense of humor is also definitely something i can still have. I am a polite and respectful staff member always staying calm and in control in situations.

Do you have experience:
I have had experience with Minecraft Servers for over 4 years now hosting my first server at age 12, on my laptop. I have most certainly improved since that point improving on my game everyday. I have been working on designing, configuring and coding plugins for 2 years now, having a strong ability under that trait.

Why should i choose you:
Well you should choose me because I am not someone that is an 11 year old boy, who knows nothing about minecraft. You see I have something that i enjoy to use for fun, and thats being a hard working Minecraft player. I have been helping servers to help and not grief. I have the ability to get players on the server and get them to be active and play everyday. I feel like you would enojy having be as a staff member on the server and would find me efficient to the server working everyday,.

Are you mature:
Im very mature. Now, at times i may get silly and start jokes and interact with players to have some fun, but I am definitely mature. I cant go into a ton of depth about my maturity level for yet you will see how it plays off on the server. Well thanks for reading my application.
03/27/2014 7:53 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Kimchi_Boi
In-Game Name: Kimchi_Boi

How much will you be on: 2-3 hours everyday

What is your speciality in MC: PvP,building parkours, creating warps, using plugins,etc.

Do you have experience: Yes, I have been a mod or an admin on many different servers and playing MC for two years.

Why should i choose you: I would like to help the server increase in players and help players who are in trouble. I would also want to tell them to stop if they are beraking the server rules.

Are you mature: Yes, I am very mature. 9/10
03/27/2014 6:54 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
Minecraft4Boy
In-Game Name: spiritualhoops

What Rank: [If Ranks I've Been In The Past]: Owner, Admin, Co-Owner, Head-Tech, Head-Admin, Head-Mod, Helper, Head-Helper, And Head-Builder.

How much will you be on: 1-3 Hours During The Week, 6-8 During Week-Ends

What is your speciality in MC: Building, Programming, Modding, Helping

Do you have experience: 5 Years [Pretty Much Since Alpha

Why should i choose you: I Will And Shall Help You In Any Ways Possible, Build What Ever And Give You Tips Or Even manage Programming, Bans, Or Ect. By Any Means I Will Try my Best, Even With My Short Amount Of Time I Will Always Spend It Helping You Out In Any Way. I Love To Build/ Making Warps So I Should be Very Useful For You.

Are you mature: Yes, I've never Got Banned, But Yes I Will Show Act Of Respect And Integrity To All My Superiors And Below.

Thank You For Your Time Reading This.

-Blake

Good luck
03/26/2014 12:02 pm
xCookieMonster
In-Game Name: StoleYO_cookie

What Rank: Admin c:

How much will you be on: 7 hours a day. Maybe

What is your speciality in MC: Building.. I guess

Do you have experience: Yes.

Why should i choose you: I am very responsible, I always work hard. I try to make people on servers happy, and stuff :3

Are you mature: I would think so. I can act immature sometimes, but I wouldn't do anything to hurt something/someone. I basically like joking around with people XD
03/26/2014 11:48 am
Level 22 : Expert Network
Cannon666
In-Game Name: Cannon666

What Rank: Admin/mod

How much will you be on: As much as possible as I own a server myself.

What is your speciality in MC: Moderating servers.

Do you have experience: Of course.

Why should i choose you: Because of my experiance.

Are you mature: This question on its own shouldn't be hear if someone says "Yes I am mature" it just shows immaturity, you can tell if someone is mature through grammar and sometimes age.
03/26/2014 11:35 am
matriix786
APPLICATION
In-Game Name: Matriix786

What Rank:Moderator or Admin

How much will you be on: I will be on at least 2 hours depending on the day

What is your speciality in MC: I really like coding , i can manage essentials groupmanager a little bit also i am a beast at pvp and building/minigames so if you need to win You Will Need ME

Do you have experience: Yes i own my own server

Why should i choose you: You would choose me because i have been admin , owner and youtube ranks on many servers in addition my job is to keep the server safe and fair to those who are playing, make sure their is limited swearing and CAPS. Those who are advertising will get a ban and to be sure no-one is using hacks such as x-ray, fly etc

Are you mature: I think i am mature but sometimes we need a laugh so i do like entertaining people my specialty would be in pvp and architectures.

If i do get accepted my skype email is mohsangames@hotmail.co.uk
03/26/2014 11:11 am
NicholasPlaysM
Pontan What IS Your Skype Name?
03/26/2014 12:57 pm
pontan_the_holy
pontepuh
03/26/2014 11:05 am
NicholasPlaysM
In-Game Name:NicholasPlaysM

What Rank:Builder

How much will you be on:5-7 hours a day

What is your speciality in MC:Building & Redstone

Do you have experience:Yes

Why should i choose you:Im A Very Good Builder

Are you mature:Yes

About You:I Like To Have Fun And Joke Around

Thanks

-Frederick
03/26/2014 12:58 pm
pontan_the_holy
ACCEPTED!!!
03/26/2014 9:59 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Modder
sgtbauws
In-Game Name: Sgtbauws

What Rank: Head admin

How much will you be on:4-6 hours on weekdays and 12h+ on weekends

What is your speciality in MC: I would say That its helping out and managing a server to make it work.

Do you have experience?:I have a lot of experience in moderating servers In doing so, I have collected skills To drive A server forward in there development aswell as solving problems,managing alot of stuff and helping with some plugins. Ive been staff On about 14 servers And in other games as runescape and others.

Why should i choose you:Ive got alot to offer your community, aswell as im a experienced staff with alot of past experience in a variation of games, Im also patient,mature,reasonable,responsible,I can handle things without making concequenses,I know alot of plugins (thoose who i don't know im willing to learn), And im generally a helpfull and a nice person with a lot of potential.
I want this position to help assist the server in its development process and to be apart of the development process, interact with players on an official basis, Make a good community and making sure the rules are obey'd by all players,Stoping rulebreakers,glitchers and abusers so i could drive the server in to a bright future and make sure evryone enjoy's there stay and making sure they get the best of it.

What can you do to help the server?
I can stop rulebreakers aswell as glitchers and abusers,create a good community,Making sure evryone follows the rules,advertising,building And driving the server forward in its development, and making it go as far as it could go.

Are you mature: Yes im very mature i would say 8/10, i occasionaly make some jokes(in a good way)

Extra info: Some info that might be good.

My Overall experience
Plugins:10/10
Managing: 10/10
building:10/10
Permissionsex:9/10
groupmanager:10/10
Helping people:10/10 (based on myself)
03/26/2014 11:08 am
pontan_the_holy
ACCEPTED!!!!
03/26/2014 11:40 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Hunter
Aarnini45555
You said you are "Getting 15 in 3 days", are you gonna buy it or sometin or?!
03/26/2014 11:41 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Modder
sgtbauws
No xd My birthday is in 3 days And Im getting the age of 15 in 3 days
03/26/2014 11:39 am
Aarnini45555
You said you are "Getting 15 in 3 days", are you gonna buy it or sometin or?!
03/26/2014 3:44 am
MechanicDynamite
In-Game Name: MechanicDynamite

What Rank: Admin or Builder (Not for the op for the Building or solving crimes )

How much will you be on: Minimum 2.865 hours a day

What is your specialty in MC: I love helping people and solving crimes.

Do you have experience: YES A LOT! Co-Owner Owner Admin Admin Modx3 Head Adminx4 Builderx2 Headbuilderx3

Why should i choose you: Because I am respectful to be honest I am not putting down all those things desperate people would say. I love being on servers I definitely have a minecraft addiction so I will be on every day

Are you mature: I am, when I get on the server. You can tell me. I do like a few jokes as I have been trolled before and laughed for like an hour.
03/26/2014 9:49 am
pontan_the_holy
Man.... Guess what!!!!!

ACCEPTED!!!
03/25/2014 6:41 pm
Level 21 : Expert Pirate
Jade-Craft
In-Game Name: Jerden1387

What Rank: Admin or Moderator

How much will you be on: Once or Twice a day, for 15 minutes to 6 hours

What is your speciality in MC: Creativity and Building (Though I am a slow builder)

Do you have experience: Sorta, I am a moderator on an other server

Why should i choose you: Well, I am pretty trust worthy, I can build pretty cool things, and I am pretty creative, (ie: spawn ideas, plugin ideas etc)

Are you mature: For my age yes, I could probably say my mental age is at least 13. And I am put in mature situations by my mother, I am a babysitter (Kinda makes me mature) and I know enough about the world to know people can be d-bags
03/25/2014 6:41 pm
Daryl43
Is it premium or cracked?
03/26/2014 9:48 am
pontan_the_holy
Premium.
03/25/2014 6:30 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Shinyespeon
You should make it a soup pvp server, like kitpvp but with insta soup
03/25/2014 6:01 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Shinyespeon
what type of server is this?
03/25/2014 6:15 pm
pontan_the_holy
It is new. Dont know what it is gonna be, i am thinking of having it Roleplay Survival or a PvP Faction server.
03/25/2014 5:30 pm
pontan_the_holy
Maxgabriel03In-Game Name:Maxgabriel03

What Rank:Admin And Higher ;D

How much will you be on:7 hours a day

What is your speciality in MC:Fix Stuff Create, add, Edit , And More. With Plugins Im 10/10 Plugins. I dont Make Plugins.

Do you have experience:I have been staff on Tons of Servers Owner: 5 Co owner 7 Admin 11 Jr Admin 4 Mod 12 Helper 13

Why should i choose you:If I see someone advertising I will do the following: Firstly, I would warn the member to stop doing that, if he further continues advertising I will proceed onto banning him both from ingame and on the forums, assuming that I can. My duty was to warn him, I've done it and he showed no respect to me for actually giving him chances where others would have banned him straight away.

I won't disrespect. I personally don't like being disrespected, so why should I do something that I won't like someone to actually do it to me too? I've already said that above, I will never, NEVER disrespect. It's just not my kind to be disrespectful and I won't risk losing my possible position for such a shameful reason.

I will check ban Appeals daily. I will check the ban appeals section of the website at least 4 times a day. That is to ensure that I take a look at each appeal posted and that will obviously help when trying to give the banned player a second chance. So, in other words, 50% of my time in the forums will be spent looking at ban appeals.

I will be active, in the future, on both the forums and the server. As I said above, in the future, I will be online everyday for around 2-3 hours. Lots of people need help and can't inform staff members ingame, so the website is a great place to help people and fix the server's bugs and problems.

I will always adhere to higher authorities's commands and I will always obey to their decision. They were the ones that helped me gain a respectable staff position on the server because they trusted me, and I won't let them down. I will live up to the standards of the position I am applying for.

If a member is asking for help, I will contact him in-game and try at my best to helping him, if of course he needs some HELP, I will never spawn items for members, neither donors. If his problem is too serious which I can't take care of on my own, I will kindly ask him to report it on the forums, and then I will check on it. I will always be kind to members and pretty much everybody else, even if the person is disrespecting me.

If a Donator is abusing, I will kindly ask the donor to stop, however if he keeps on doing that or/and disrespects me or any of the other staff members, I will proceed onto banning the donor with the accuse of abusing his powers. Although there isn't so much abuse these days. ill Make the Website. Create Donator Ranks and much More.

Are you mature: I think I'm very mature for my age. I never rage, well I do sometimes but I'm not serious when I do. I don't swear or insult people in-game. I take the situation into my own hands and calm it down.

ACCEPTED!!!!!!!
03/25/2014 5:26 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Maxgabriel03
Yay
03/25/2014 5:25 pm
Aarnini45555
My app

In-Game Name:Aarnini45555

What Rank: Admin/PluginManger

How much will you be on: Weekends 7-8 hours, Weekdays 2-4 hours

What is your speciality in MC: Making Ranks/Permissions or just building

Do you have experience: Yes, I have had loads of servers in the past and have made up to 2000-3500 money between them each 2 months

Why should i choose you: Because I am Awesome

Are you mature: Yes, but I like jokes :>
Thanks,
-AARNINI OUT!
03/25/2014 5:33 pm
pontan_the_holy
ACCEPTED!!!!!!

I like that you like jokes Beacuse i sometimes use a plugin called Faketroll, it is a plugin where you can Fake kick/ban/give op with, i love fucking around with people. xD
03/26/2014 11:35 am
Aarnini45555
Dude you got an Ip or is it up yet?
03/26/2014 1:03 pm
pontan_the_holy
Yes i got an IP, but i am gonna give out the IP to the public when the spawn is made 'n' stuff. *EDIT* IP is 213.65.177.9
03/25/2014 5:23 pm
Level 1 : New Engineer
Snowball7275
In-Game Name: Karllikesmath

How much will you be on: As much as I can, probably 1-1.5 hours a day, maybe more

What is your speciality in MC: Redstone, plugin management

Do you have experience: With plugins? Yes. I own a server.

Why should i choose you: I have a lot of experience with plugin management, and I would like to help your server expand.

Are you mature: I think I am, though I might be wrong.
03/25/2014 5:57 pm
pontan_the_holy
ACCEPTED!!!!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome