Minecraft PE on YouTube

AntoineOMEGA's Avatar AntoineOMEGA6/26/16 7:51 pm
1 emeralds 1.5k 13
8/1/2016 8:42 pm
raichuthink's Avatar raichuthink
Recently I started recording Minecraft Pocket Edition and would love to get some support for my new series that will be made.
Started Series
-Let's Play https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLH0Xydc2wvv73zCGtP_qSnVr64n2-2whe
-Let's Build A Village
What other series would you like to see?

If you see my videos and like them please comment, like, and best of all subscribe. It really helps me out by motivating me when you do this.
AntoineOMEGA
Level 27 : Expert Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/01/2016 8:42 pm
Level 40 : Master Pokemon
raichuthink
1) Edits
You HAVE to have editing. That is an imperative essence in Youtube video production as it gives your personal touch to it (aka everyone has their own editing style and all that shxt). Without adding any edits, you leave your video 'raw,' leading to viewer abandonment and a somewhat boring vibe in said video.

2) Length
Not many people want to stick around for a really long time to watch a single video.
Some state that the average human attention span is approximately 5 minutes; others state that most healthy teenagers and adults are unable to sustain attention on one thing for more than about 20 minutes at a time, although they can choose repeatedly to re-focus on the same thing.
- http://www.brainrules.net/attention/?scene=1 , Dianne Dukette; David Cornish (2009)

3) Quality
There are two aspects to quality that I notice whilst watching a video: Technical and Emotional. Without technical adequacy, a video will not be tolerable. In your video the audio was extremely choppy, (personally) the buttons took up a lot of the screen, and the FOV was really low, despite it probably being at its default level.

Hopefully you take these words of advice into your own hands and make really good improvements to your content! I hope to see your work in the time to come
08/01/2016 8:00 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
LloydAZ
It wasn't too bad, but it wasn't very exciting either. Definitely look at some other way to capture the video outside of the tablet.

Just make sure that you go into the recording with a plan for what you want to accomplish. Also, if you promise a release schedule, stick to it. This was the only video in the playlist and it has been over a month since that was published.

I've subscribed. I'm looking forward to seeing what else you can do with this series.
07/20/2016 9:11 pm
AntoineOMEGA
Thanks for the replies so far. I would still like more people's opinions.
07/18/2016 5:37 pm
AntoineOMEGA
Is there I point in recording PE Minecraft. I mean some people want to see more YouTube videos on it because that is the only version they have but most things possible on PC are also things you can do on PE.
07/03/2016 12:42 am
AntoineOMEGA
I don't usually find a lot of Minecraft PE videos so I'm not sure what to record on it?
07/02/2016 10:36 am
AntoineOMEGA
I don't like roleplays so that won't be a series on my channel.
07/01/2016 4:29 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc1231920
[deleted]
07/01/2016 3:43 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Birb
Karrfis
it might just be me but from about 2:15 till the end of the video the audio especially your voice is very jumpy
07/01/2016 11:58 am
Level 27 : Expert Network
Pines
Just play on PC, much much better

That PE community ia full of cancerous kids that make these roleplays that end up being a series
07/01/2016 3:29 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ZeSowhart
Doesn't this happen on like every version of Minecraft anyway?
07/01/2016 5:05 pm
Level 41 : Master uwu
HippyKat
True
07/01/2016 11:39 am
AntoineOMEGA
Anyone have an opinion about this?
06/27/2016 1:07 am
AntoineOMEGA
Come on guys help me out here!