Adventure map boss advice

Telemindred's Avatar Telemindred10/28/14 2:08 pm
1 emeralds 132
Hi everyone! I am currently building an adventure map, but I was a little stumped on what the boss should look like/do. I didn't want the final battle to be against a few mobs or an Ender dragon or a Wither. I wanted something new and a little more deadly, with it's own unique powers and effects. So I decided to ask all of you to help me make a boss!

This boss was originally a necromancer, who turns himself into a god-like being (A.K.A. a very powerful monster) so he will still have the power to raise the dead. I can make the dead appear without the boss so that won't be a problem. I simply told you this so you know what to aim for. Below are a list of questions to help develop the boss (you don't have to answer all of them unless you enjoy putting detail in your work like me).

-Is it a humanoid or not?
-Does it have arms, tails, horns, eyes, legs, wings, etc.?
-How many arms, tails, horns, eyes, legs, wings, etc. does it have?
-Does it fly/hover, walk/crawl, or burrow/swim?
-What special abilities/powers/effects does it have or inflict?
-What is it's weakness?
-What is it immune to?
-How much Hp does it have?
-How much damage does it inflict?

As you can tell, I did my best to organize these from easy questions to questions only those math experts can figure out. Answer what you will. I cannot wait to see all your ideas! And for those who help, I will put your usernames in the credits at the end of the adventure map!

Thanks for all your help!
Telemindred
Level 14 : Journeyman Mage