Anyone Who Makes Text Packs?

AwesomeeeG's Avatar AwesomeeeG10/5/12 6:41 pm
1 emeralds 46
If this is the wrong area for this, I reallyyyy do not care.

I have been looking for a great texture pack. To my dismay, I have yet to find one I can actually be satisfied with. Since my computer loves to be difficult, I can't download a texture pack creator (besides, if I did try to make one, it would be an absolute train wreck). SO, if anyone is boss enough to make a texture pack that is AMAZING, please take this into consideration?

I've been looking for a modern texture pack that I can use in my Minecraft homes. To make it look like an actual house. Plus, everything in the game needs a new texture, especially mobs. It doesn't need to be realistic or have a x1232134134 resolution, just decent. Not trying to dis any texture packs out there, it's just the modern texture packs I've tried are missing something, whether it's default/stolen textures or not actually modern.

It's just a suggestion to make a truly magnificent texture pack that would appeal to a wide range of miners, not just me. Can anyone do this? Also, if you could suggest a decent pack, please do so. Thank youu
AwesomeeeG
Level 1 : New Miner