Let's talk about MineCon 2015!

XB_Reziqwa7_JX's Avatar XB_Reziqwa7_JX10/28/14 10:41 am
1 emeralds 190
So as you know - or you might not- Mine-Con 2015 is in...
ENGLAND, LONDON

Yes, sorry Americans. But yes! It's finally on it's way to England, I'm sure all of the tea drinkers as myself are amazed and cannot wait! But there is some thing which I do not understand about Mine-Con 2015 (Compared to the other Mine-Cons) such as the ticket prices have gone you to a whopping $157!!! (£94.50)

Now common, I love Mine-craft. I've been playing it since it was called Cave Game but common $157 for a ticket to a convention? I can go to Games-Con and Comic-Con and still have spending money left.

I know you're thinking "Well if you don't like it, don't by one you circle!" I've been waiting for Mine-Con to come to England for a long time, and when I found out it was coming I was excited ( I found out while I was at a Wedding, left the service and logged on to see if it was true ) But back to my point, $157 for a Convention is a bit mad.

Well, I can't really moan about anything else because well... nothing else has been said on the subject, but I'm interested in what you guys think!! Comment Below!
XB_Reziqwa7_JX
Level 13 : Journeyman Skinner