[CREEPYPASTA] The Herobrine Mystery

Pokepiplup545's Avatar Pokepiplup54510/6/13 7:03 pm
1 emeralds 122
I was just walking around by a river when it started to rain. I ran into my diamond house for shelter, and I was in singleplayer. I saw a shadow in the distance. I put the render distance of far, and saw another Steve looking at me. But it wasn't just ANY Steve. It was Herobrine! I quickly took out my diamond sword and ran towards him, but as soon as I could hit him, he vanished. 2 years later, it was snowing, and I was in that same diamond house. I checked behind my house, and I saw a big H of snow. I was scared, so I slowly walked away. Then, I was curious and broke the H. It started raining and lightning struck my house. The lightning turned diamond to gravel. Another lightning came, but this time it spawned Herobrine. He suddenly turned around and faced me! It said, "Alpha was great! Why did my brother destroy my minions, the humans!?" Herobrine came running towards me and I screamed. I quickly chose: Quit and Save to Title. I also pressed quit game, and it also destroyed my account! I created a new one called Pokemon, but when it joined it said: Welcome NOTCH! I thought that it must have been the work of Herobrine. I quit Minecraft forever, never wanting to see it ever again...
Pokepiplup545
Level 9 : Apprentice Artist