Runes Of Minecraft (FUTURE FEATURES)

SlyDexterous's Avatar SlyDexterous5/18/20 11:41 am
1 emeralds 138

Runes Of Minecraft
FUTURE CONTENT

Runes Of Minecraft is a work in progress mod that adds/espands on the brewing section of the game. This form is to publish my planned content/additions to the mod in future updates. You can also use this form to post your suggestions for changes/additions/bugs to existing content!

End Goal: I plan to take this mod very indepth and have a polished mod with lots of content!

Planned Content:
I am currently working towards producing more modular runes that can be upgraded and or combined with others. Additionally the ability to repair runes or attach them to tools and armor! There will be LOTS more balancing and polishing of the current state of runes. Durations and intensity of effects will be looked at and user feedback is taken seriously! Dont be afraid to suggest things. :)

A custom block interface (GUI) is planned to manage the crafting/upgrading of runes.

A new "power/mana" system is being looked at currently but not in the works (yet)

All new effects not yet in the base game are also being worked on for future updates!

Thank you for your support!

SlyDexterous
SlyDexterous
Level 20 : Expert Modder