[1.6.2] Tachyon Craft team - looking for beta testers.

Xcisso's Avatar Xcisso7/30/13 1:26 pm
1 emeralds 130
Hello there!
After a long break from modding, and everything else that has to do with minecraft, my mate and i decided to start modding again. We wanted to remake and improve my old mod, world of gemcraft. So far we have made quite the improvement, and we keep working on it every day(Or as often as we can), so the progress is pretty sweet. And that is why i am making this post, we need some alpha testers to help balance, fix bugs and maybe come with some suggestions. It is a working SMP mod, and we do have a server running. But testing and balancing everything while trying to progress as fast as we would like, takes way too much time. We appreciate all the help we can get, and will give credits to whomever deserves it.

Requirements:
- You will need to have skype.(only messaging, pm me for my skype name).
- We are using forge, so know how to install that.(If not we can help, its not that hard)
- Preferably have a stable internet connection.
- We really appreciate new ideas, so feel free to tell us everything you can think of, we will consider every suggestion we get.
- We need you to post all the bugs that you find, so that we can fix them as soon as possible.

If there are any questions, feel free to post them here. I will check in on the forum pretty often.

Hope this sounds interesting to some of you fellas out there, dont be shy, we dont bite

- X
Xcisso
Level 59 : Grandmaster Modder