► 4DGMinecraft ◄ [ Factions✔Friendly Staff✔Child Safe✔]

aadilf1's Avatar aadilf111/12/14 9:30 am
1 emeralds 92
IP: 4dgminecraft.nn.pe:25588
Version: 1.7.2
=-=
Hey guys I'm HarisF1 and I have the Owner of the 4DGMinecraft server which has been up for 2 days now and we are really looking for some nice players to come on and get into the swing of factions.
=-=
What makes us different to other servers:
We have kind and mature staff that will help you out no matter what the situation from command help or just questions about the server in general we currently run 30 slots. This server aims to protect children from the evils of what's out there and provide for them a safe/vulgar free environment.

Our server has many plugins and features which make the server even more fun and exciting. Some of these are:

- Parkour - Auctions

- Spleef - Voting for rewards

- KitPVP - NoCheatsPlus

- SilkSpawns - Factions

- Shop/ Economy - Friendly Staff

- PVP Arenas - Cuss free zone

- mcMMO

- Donations

We do not force our players to donate to the server due to this drives players away from us we give players space and time to get comfortable with the server you may have a staff tpa to you at some point to see how you are doing and what you are doing or maybe even to help you out with your base like a little reward for being a active friendly player.
=-=
Our Community
The server currently consists of 30slots with only 5players being on at peak times we encourage you to join our community we are friendly and mature and like to have a few laughs we keep our users save by not allowing any type of sexism,racism so we ensure you that you will not feel upset,uncomfortable
=-=
Do We Need Staff
Yes we do need staff but please do not come on and just ask straight away get to know the server and the current staff and get involved by helping people this does not mean throw all your diamonds at them even the little thing helps by just helping them with commands and getting into the server

---------------

I hope to see you on the server and I wish you all the best with your time on our server and I hope you consider joining our small community.

Thanks.

HarisF1 (Owner)
aadilf1
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner