Admin!Mod!Staff! Click Here!

Xephos1239's Avatar Xephos12391/29/13 5:17 pm
1 emeralds 29
Hey guys! If anyone needs any staff for a server i can be it! heres my app!

IGN:Xephos1239
Will you stay loyal: I will stay loyal to the server,however. If there is alot of fighting etc. and admin abuse. I will leave.I dont wanna play on a server with alot of fighting. I will stay loyal, i will help others at any time and fullfil anyones needs.
I want to be mod so i can be a bigger part of the communtiy and help out others!
Strengths: I am great at building. I know all the basic/advanced commands.I know permissionsex inside and out. I can do anything you guys need!

Why Should you Choose Me: You should choose me because i'm a great helper. I work really well with people and i know alot of commands. I can suggest plugins that might improve the servers quailty. I can play around 3-4 hours a day. Because im still in school and im almost 16!!!!!!

Experience: I currently host a 96 slot server. Ive hosted about eight servers in all. I can fix any problem with it. I can tell which plugins are causing problems and you need to delete. I have been admin on four servers. I have been moderator on 3. I take my time to make everything perfect, just the way everyone wants it! I can take my time to fullfil the needs of the server!

Thanks for taking time and reading my application! I hoped you think about me being a mod.
Xephos1239
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner