Al3xPro PVP, CTF, Mob Arena! Factions! NO LAG! BuyCraft!

Al3xProdution5's Avatar Al3xProdution58/17/12 2:03 pm
1 emeralds 24
Al3xPro PVP, CTF, Mob Arena has all the best plugins all working together to give you the server you need to play on with no lag! Some of these plugins let you play Mob Arena and CTF safely without effecting the PVP part! We have factions on this server along with plugins that let you rent a shop for set amount of time by just right clicking a sign and a ANTI PVP Logger to stop all of those pvp loggers!! Check out the server to see more great built in things like the built in texture pack that looks stunning along with buycraft to get those donation items to you within 30 seconds without a admin on! So you can donate for everything even if your in a different time zone! You can also get 5 FREE diamonds once you become a member and all you have to do is do a tiny test at spawn and its supper easy! We also have one of the best applying for rank systems as we have bin told by ALL out players! It is really easy just go on site hit apply for rank then pick a rank and fill it out and hit submit and i will see it right away! You may also add me on PSN and skype! Both my user names for my accounts are on site!

Thanks for your time!

Site:
http://al3xpro.weebly.com/

IP: ( if you didn't notice ;D )
Mc-pvp.no-ip.org

Owner:
Alexcool243
Nickname:
Al3xPro

Co-owner:
Yamonash1
Nickname: