ANY1 NEED A CO-OWNER???

egpett's Avatar egpett2/2/13 4:37 pm
1 emeralds 46
HEY GUYS! egpett here and I've been pretty bored lately and i wondered if any1 needed a great co owner for their server! i sort of made my own app for u guys to check out so please read it below!

ign:egpett
experience: i have owned 2 servers b4, I've co-owned 3 servers, been head admin and admin several times, been mod many times, and i know how to handle op and i NEVER EVER EVER ABUSE!
building level: I'm about a 9/10 I've had many complements on my building, i can make pretty much anything, and i have great ideas and great style!
Can i advertise: o yeah! i can advertise all the time here on pmc, i know other great popular websites that i could use, i have a youtube channel and a twitch tv account that i could also use!
do i have Skype: yes i do but i don't give it away until i trust the person
can u donate: maybe we will have to see!
maturity: 9.5/10 i know how to handle things very well, but i know how to keep the rules fair and fun!
building specialties: as i said before I'm very good at building pretty much anything, but i would have to say I'm really good at making great spawns, awesome arenas, great shops, and ya I'm really good in creative!
what i could do for the server: build and build to attract players and donations, I'm not too familiar with plugins but I'm a great and a fast leaner (strait A+'s) and i could make the server very popular!

i hope u liked my app and i swear none the info is lies! please consider me i would love to help! leave a comment or pm me and give the ip ill come and check it out! thanks guys have a nice day!
egpett
Level 33 : Artisan Princess