Anyone need help with 24/7 i can help

wessy2468's Avatar wessy24687/10/14 10:58 am
1 emeralds 74
Hello im wessy246 and i am looking for work around the minecraft community and to help out to the best of my abilities.

About me: I am 15 years of age and my time zone is UK.
I have been playing minecraft for about 4 or 5 years now as time has past i have got into minecraft viniila server but before i would really only play on bukkit server and i feel that i need to do something els in the game so for the past 4 or 5 mouths i have been doing work on oserver with plugins and doing some config as i have been a Dev on a few server but only got console on one witch i found hard to do with without it. but as i progressed through diffrent plugins and other things that really needed done on the server to get it launched i found that i would rather do the job as Moderator or Administrator.

What i like to do most minecraft
I like to build very nice build with alot of time put into them and to make them look as nice as in real life i try to get some items in that u can only put in on craftbukkit servers. I like to create ranks for other servers and make them sand out for the rest of the server & i also make sure the command for ranks are safe and there will be no abus used when a play get hold of a rank/job.I also like to mess with the config and make it look nicers and also make things look more professional to others that may
look at it

What a i currently doing on minecraft right now
I have newly joined a group of minecraft players that just want to have fun and play events while Skype each other on minecraft and its a group like the mindcrackers heres a link if i u have never seen them or heard of them.

https://www.youtube.com/user/MindCrackNetwork

I currently like to play on MiniGames hub server that all players can have fun on like hypixel and the hive server.

how much would i be able to come and fix bugs and finsish things and more
I would be able to come on for 4 or 5 hours a day and also i may be able to come on for a spare 30 mins about 2 or 3 times a day.I am very busy and i should have alot of time scince it is summer holidays of high school and i have alot of time to stay in and work on things with other people but also i am very busy with youtube. (link)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfJjmK ... TN-SnoGEgw

What have i done in the past with servers.
I have created and hosted over 6 servers and i have done alot of work with config and also i have been an Admin on 4 servers Owner on 6 Dev on 1 and Moderator on 9.
Thanks for checking this out and hope you just like my application for work.
msg me back when ready get back to me ASAP! thanks!
wessy2468
Level 15 : Journeyman Miner