BeastCraft Hamachi Server! Please Join! :D

DeadLocked's Avatar DeadLocked1/3/12 1:25 pm
1 emeralds 46
Hey Guys!! Please check out my Hamachi Server!! Its a really great server and very nice seed! We have rarely any lag and have great plugins! If you would like to suggest a plugin, please join and tell me! I am working on finding a couple more plugins too so stay tuned!!
HOW TO CONNECT TO IT!!
Step 1: Download Hamachi. Here is the link: https://secure.logmein.com/products/ham ... nload.aspx

Now there should be a green tab that says Download Now. Click That! (ALSO AGREE TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE!!)

Step 2: Save and open up Hamachi. Once you opened it up, it should be a little box that says "LogMeIn Hamachi" at the top! Great, Now click on where it says "Network" and choose, "Join Existing Network". From there type this - kerimnetwork in the "Network ID" and in the "Password" type - minecraft <-Just like that! Make sure you type it EXACTLY the same way I did. Then click join!! You should have join successfully, without problems!!

Step 3: Open up Minecraft. Go to the "Multiplayer" button and click "Add Server". In the box where it says "Server Name" , Type, BeastCraft. And where it says "Server Adress" , Type, 5.225.16.183:25565 <-- TYPE IT THE EXACT SAME!!! Now click "Done"!!

You should have successfully connected to the server!! YAAAAY!!!!!
Now remember to read the rules and to have fun! Sorry that the servers not 24/7 But it will be on MOST OF THE TIME !! JOIN!!!!

Thanks to all who joined !! ,DeadLocked.

[attachment=1]<attachment unavailable>[/attachment]

[attachment=0]<attachment unavailable>[/attachment]
DeadLocked
Level 1 : New Miner