1.8 Bukkit! Please Mojang!

Team Talonzire's Avatar Team Talonzire9/9/14 11:43 pm
1 emeralds 267
Well, this took me a while to write so please appreciate my efforts and read in:

Planet Minecraft is a community of all sorts of talented people. Some are skinners, some are artists, others are coders, but what I am about to talk about is mainly geared towards builders and those who enjoy their creative mode .

For over 2 years I have been playing minecraft, and I have to say, bukkit is what made it fun. If you were to ask someone would they rather have a vanilla or bukkit server, they can only have two answers, either one or the other, and if they say vanilla, then they are lying. Now, for the building aspect of this, I find myself using many plugins on my PRIVATE creative server for my build team, and the total adds up to 20. Now take a second do imagine this, a private server with only builders: WorldEdit, VoxelSniper, Essentials, Permissions and many more essential plugins needed to make the process of making a project that much simpler and convenient.

Now, to move onto other servers and all modes. I understand redstone can create some pretty awesome things, but lets take Hypixel's server for example, what would it be like without plugins? Where would you go if there weren't those plugins? No where, period. Mojang's inability to understand and respect the bukkit/spigot developers make me mad, not only because of my reasons but because of the injustice to the minecraft community.

Now, here is where you come into play. I have talked to many of the well known minecraft builders out there, and to be honest, 1.8 sucks... What is the point? All it does is add blocks that could then be substituted by others such as stone brick and glowstone. Here is my proposition: We create a strike-like activity, where no one will update or create 1.8 servers, which will make bukkit useful, as well as force Mojang to act about it.

Please comment your opinions below, I want to know what you think of my ideas and what your ideas are.

P.S. I know they added a sort of worldedit in 1.8, but it is not complete and the regular worldedit has many add on plugins to reduce lag and make it more convenient.
Team Talonzire
Level 38 : Artisan Nether Knight