Experienced admin

MinecraftMaster265's Avatar MinecraftMaster2655/18/13 11:49 am
1 emeralds 82
- Your In Game Name- Josh6344

- Your Age- turning 14 in 4 days

-Rank Your Applying For- admin

-Your Skills- I have been staff on many different servers and know all the commands and their purpose

- How Often You Play On The Server- I will be able to commit at least 3-6 hours

- Previous Experience As Staff -I have been mod on 4 servers head mod on 2 co owner on 1 and admin on 3

-A Bit About Yourself- I live in Canada newfoundland and am a great builder on mc and experienced member of staff
teams

-Why I Want This Position- I want to minimise the amount of rule breaking and create an enjoyable experience for the whole player base. But more to the point I would like to become admin to help and encourage new players, provide them any assistance they may need, and generally aid any player in any way they require in a polite, respectful and accelerated manner. Finally I would like to help relieve some of the stress of the other staff members by being active and helping consistently.

I could bring my commitment, I would try me very hardest to provide players with informative and helpful answers to all their queries, I would do this frequently to make sure all players have an enjoyable experience.
Also because of my previous experience I have a great understanding of appropriate sanctions and the best means to deter rule breakers, by simply making fair unbiased decisions. Also I have high amounts of time and patients, which I think would be essential when helping players come to grips with rules and any problems that have.

-Any Other Information! I live in Canada and <3 to play minecraft :p

-Thanks for reading my application and I hope you consider me for this position

-Josh6344
MinecraftMaster265
Level 1 : New Miner