Experienced Admin and Permissions Expert.

Theloop's Avatar Theloop4/9/13 7:20 pm
1 emeralds 40
Hello, my name is Ryan (tehloop in game) and I am looking for a server to be staff on. I have much experience owning, moderating, and admining servers. I have owned 3 successful servers of my own but due to the cost I have shut them down. I began moderating back when Minecraft first came out and plugins were released. My most work was done on a server called exidous.com which is now shut down due to the owner not being able to run it anymore. I am very good with many plugins such as world edit, world guard, towny, factions, dragon travel, ancient gates, lottery, essentials, bPermissions, group manager, and many more. If you would like me to admin on your server I would gladly after finding out a few things. I'm mostly looking for servers planning to be large communities who need help with permissions or building. Plese reply with what your servers RAM is going to be. How many slots you plan to have. What type of server it will be (survival, pvp, role-play, ect...). What plugins you would like to use on your server. Please include anything else you would like to know. I am 16 years old, male, live in mountain time zone, and play 4-6 hours on a usual day. PLease reply with what I would like to know and anything else. Thanks and I look forward to helping some of you out! Thanks
- tehloop
Theloop
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner