Experienced Server Manager

AJCowLoer's Avatar AJCowLoer5/14/17 1:40 pm
1 emeralds 99
Hey guys, my name is Ajay and I am currently home from college. I am 20 years old and am a Computer Science major and business minor. I just got home from college, and I am now free to devote my time to help a server out. My main skills are with community management as well as writing forums for servers, and keeping the players and the staff team in check. I have been a Server manager for other servers, one of which I was the community manager for 2 years, unfortunately that server is no longer around. Additionally, I am a novice minecraft developer as well, and I do web design as well. To see my credentials and past work, I ask that you add me on skype, and I will provide them to you, as well as references. I would love to help out a server get back on its feet, by making sure the staff team is ready and trained. I do train staff teams as well, with things such as: how to spot hackers, what to do when players are repeat offenders, as well as how to properly ban someone and to make sure there is always evidence. Furthermore, for websites, I write custom forums to get more involvement from the community, as well as forums for the server such as helpful player guides, and other helpful information. If you would like to know more please add me on skype which is listed below, and hope to work with you. Payments can be discussed on skype.

I write custom Rules as well as a wiki page for servers for those interested. Thanks and make sure to message me!

AJCowLoer
Level 1 : New Explorer