{ EXPLICINT } [ 1.6.4 ] [ FRIENDLY ] [ SEMI - VANILLA ]

notchthederp's Avatar notchthederp10/6/13 11:34 am
1 emeralds 82
[size=200][color=#804000][center][i][b]EXPLICINT[/b].[/size]
[/i][/center][/color]
[size=50]Explicint is a new server, which has lots of brilliant features, like (coming soon) factions, friendly staff from around the world, and lots of other cool plugins which make gameplay more fun, safe and makes possibilities endless.

What is there to do on Explicint? What isn't there? Adventure, build, mine, fight all at once in our world, where you can go solo in the wilderness or join a community, a faction. Make friends, make enemies, go to the nether, go to the end!

Who is on Explicint? Apart from our awesome players, we have a staff team!

OWNER: beanboy303, or[b] ~Jack.[/b] The awesome guy that brought you the game!

The owner does all the jobs below, plus running the server, advertising and a lot of other stuff that all adds up to a lot of work. Poor Jack!

ADMINS: how do I say this... i forgot who the admins are... -_-

Admins are pretty darn important. They are a high rank who have access to all commands (usually) and are, like mods, there to help and give support.

MODS: there is probably mods... i need to make a list... -_-

Mods are like debuffed admins. They moderate the game and punish bad people. Be warned!

CHAT-MODS: notchthederp, or [b]~Sam.[/b] Obviously the most amazing person on Explicint.
KaitlynnCats, a c[s]h[/s]at mod. Tee hee. Is also pretty epic!

Chat-Mods are just the coolest. We are basically mods who work on the chat, so people behave, don't break rules. We can /mute, /kick and /ban you, so beware!

Why did Jack make Explicint? Explicint was founded so people could have a place for everyone, not just sword loving pvp-ers or awesome builders. Find a server you can call fun, today.

198.24.133.34:25739

-NTD
Chat-Mod [/size]
notchthederp
Level 27 : Expert Ninja