Factions DarkDragonpvp DEV Team and BUILD TEAM NEEDED

CryptonMC's Avatar CryptonMC10/7/15 8:24 am
1 emeralds 65
HI if you are reading this you are probably wanting to become staff here my name is Jonathan and I am the owner of the server.

Speaking to the Developers: Hi I'm Jonathan and I am kind of overseeing the Developer opperation. We can't offer much pay except for the fact that you will be opped on the server and when the server gets donations we will try and pay you some of the profits. We are very serious about this server but we need help I know some plugin stuff but not good enough to get us past basic elements. EVERYONE IS GETTING A CHANCE TO PROVE THEMSELVES!! ALSO LOOKING FOR A HEAD DEV THAT WILL BE WORKING DIRECTLY UNDER ME!!
skype for Dev applications is jonathanmtawadros

Speaking to Build Team: Hi my name is Andy,and I'm head builder and Co-Owner with Jon. BuildTeam will not recieve pay but they will get in-game benefits such as! in-game popularity and the BuildTeam Rank/Prefix! Looking for some experienced world edit users but mainly good hand builders. Everyone will get a chance to be tested. Contact me via skype for more details here i my skype:

Andy's skype: facebook:greenap if this user doesn't work contact jonathanmtawadros.
CryptonMC
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner