Factions PVP Slaughterfest happening in 35 minutes!!!

chubbycurls's Avatar chubbycurls5/10/13 4:26 pm
1 emeralds 95
PvP Slaughterfest event!
Factions/Event Server

EGN's Minecraft Faction Server infoIP : egnmc1.game.nfoservers.com:25565

EgNCraft is hosting another event. We're setting up a pre-made map to engage in some serious PvP action!

The map will remain a secret until the event, muhaha, but I can guarantee it'll be a blast. It'll be a team deathmatch type game, but the teams will not be pre-defined. You simply join which ever team you wish to join. Administrators of the game reserve the right to force players into a team-switch should they become unbalanced.

How does it work?This is a team-deathmatch type gamemode. However, the prizes will not go to a collective victorious team. A winner will be decided by a kill-tally. Whoever kills the most players wins!

What rewards will be given?First place will receive the Coal donation rank!
Second place will recieve his or hers pick of two (2) enchanting books of maximum tier!
Third place will receive 64 diamonds and 10000 ingame money!

There will also be a randomly drawn prize for two participating individuals. The best prize is a surprise! Har-har.

How many people can play?The map is fairly large, so I doubt we will fill it up. However, a maximum may be set at 24 players, but then again it might not see any cap! Regardless, a first-come-first-serve basis is always present. Be there early!

Do I need my own gear!!?!?!?!No, everything you will need will be given to you upon your choice of class, including weapons, health-packs and team-suits.

What time is the event?The event will be on the 10th of May at 10pm GMT. That's 5 PM EST and 4 PM CST

What do!?!?* Three stages, each with two control points
* Attackers (Blue team) must capture control points in order
* Defenders (Red team) are trying to run out the clock before attackers capture both points
Place your items into your chests before you get teleported!
All players that are on the server will be teleported to play the event.
Simply join, and upon spawn-arrival, choose your team. From there, go into the designated booth and choose your class. You'll spawn inside the map with your full set of gear. If you die, you respawn! Games are played for a set duration, so have fun!

For more:http://elevatedgamers.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=5129
chubbycurls
Level 1 : New Network