My first free Bukkit Server

xXPoisonIvyXx's Avatar xXPoisonIvyXx6/13/15 12:04 am
1 emeralds 27
Oh k so I am not new to playing mine craft offline and online but I am new in terms of making a server. I have made a Hamatchi server but I wanted to have world edit. I have made my first bukkit Creative server which was free from a website. However because it is free. I am only allowed a max of 10 plugins, 12 people and every 2 hours I have to manually reset the server. So I have installed worldedit. essentials plugin that actually works but only to operaters so I don't know about that. Teleportation essentials. World guard, anticheat and admin essentials. My server is for people who want to create realistic cities and suburbs with the theme of modern. There are no ranks at the moment as I cant download the folders to configure the ranks as I did have permissionsex but I think that ranks aren't needed for the slots that are available at the moment. This server may only be temporary as I may start to find another hosting website with good deals. You don't have to make cities if you don't want to you could go into the wild and build a prison or a lair or something good. I prefer players who are over 18 and live in either New Zealand or Australia because of the small slots available. So If you are interested in being creative with common sense and making something good. Private message me and Ill give you the ip.
xXPoisonIvyXx
Level 1 : New Crafter