Four6ElevenCraft (RPG/PVP/MCMMO/Factions)

Trueaim1's Avatar Trueaim18/9/12 11:55 pm
1 emeralds 46
IP: 37.59.81.64:25572

Hello, my name is Trueaim1, co-owner of Four6ElevenCraft and im welcoming you into our brand new server that took around 1 month to build and get ready. We are a role-playing server that has a sort of interesting quest system. it is Daily and all you have to do is find a book that is somewhere around the map written by me (Trueaim) and on that day if the MOTD is ex. (Lost book of darkness is in dire need, whoever has found it please return to me...thank you). and once you return it, ill give you a reward you will be grateful for. We have factions and they are the same as most servers, recruit and try to become the best faction out there. We have MCMMO for you Role-players out there, and we have a Arena where it is public and anyone can go in there and duel with anyone, itll have weekly tournaments for rewards. There are 4 Cities so far in this world. Dawnhelm, the spawn/great Nordic city of the North. Galadriel, the once proud city in the south,owned by the Humans, now taken over by the elves in the Great war. Ranger Camp, a crossroad/camp ontop of a mountain, near a cave where no man has ever returned, and finally College of War, the now human settlement of the west where they retreated to, but still a college for people to learn and prepare for battle. There will be 1 more city to the east that i am hoping will be the biggest city yet. I am aiming for an orc style to make it seem like the world has some more dangerous enemies. We hope you join and love this server, alot of building has been put into it, the whole server was built by me Trueaim1, while the owner owns it/ maintains it. Please if you do join and like it, Diamond and vote for it, there is no reward for doing this, only just gaining more people and gaining popularity for the server. Thank you

Plugins:

Factions

MCMMO

Essentials

and any other server protection plugins.
Trueaim1
Level 1 : New Architect