🏔HeldenMC: 1.18 with an Active Community [SMP] {Vanilla} {Whitelist}favorite_border

HeldenMC's Avatar HeldenMC12/5/21 8:26 pm
1 emeralds 71

Hey PMC Community! Find below Q/A's about HeldenMC.

What is Helden? - We've completely reset our map for the release of 1.18. The NEW map has only been open for a few days.

Will my builds be safe? - We're strongly against any griefing or raiding, we have an active staff team that will roll-back anything out of the ordinary, or likewise if someone breaks the rules they will be dealt with immediately.

What's the IP? - We're strictly whitelisted to protect the community we have. We also want to build trust with players, all our players have to fill out an application prior to joining. Everyone is welcome as long as you follow the rules.

Can I join in bedrock or a cracked account? - Sorry, only accounts that are bought (premium) or (through Mojang or Microsoft) are allowed. We are only Java compatible at the moment!

How can I join? - It's simple! Either leave your IGN in the comments below, or for a more instantaneous reply join our Discord Server (LINK:[b]https://discord.gg/Scam5C6yrt[/b])

We will be adding a "Nations" aspect to the server prior to Christmas. Stay tuned!
HeldenMC
Level 22 : Expert Architect