HELPING YOU START YOUR SERVER!

Cocopop99's Avatar Cocopop994/13/15 2:29 pm
1 emeralds 72
I am offering free services to help anyone start out their first server! Having being a server owner myself in the past, I know the struggle to get it running and get the right plugins make it a good server for everyone, so I am offering to help all of you people out there who have just started out. I am 14 years old and my IGN is CocoaGaming. I have been Head Admin on 3 servers (2 of which have shut down due to not enough money), Owner of 1 server (Which I shut down because of stress) and Co-Owner of another server (In which the owner refused to get anti cheat plugins and the world was full of hackers and all that so I quit). I know a lot of great plugins and am very experienced with them (However I cannot make them), so depending on your server I can get the best plugins for it and make it most enjoyable for the players, and hence the server grows. I also specialize in catching hackers, abusers of power, etc, so I can make it the best experience for everyone. I am fair and considerate and am kind to players, and help them if they need help, but not spawn in items for them, as that would be unfair to other players. If you need any help, drop your ip and your in game name if you want me to help you start out your first server, which is completely free I look forward to helping you with your server.
Cocopop99
Level 1 : New Miner