**!! iCreeper Official Free Server Contest !!**

thevedel1's Avatar thevedel15/27/13 11:17 am
1 emeralds 36

[size=150][center][color=#00BF00][b]Another event from SypherGaming - This time with better reward!
We give away a 10 slot server (max), just starting in the small. If this get success we will expand the server with 10 slots per 100 views. (max 100 slots).[/color][/b]
[b][color=#FF0000]PLEASE READ:[/color][/b] [i]This server is dedicated, and will therefore be on 24/7 (99% uptime), I am not hosting it, it is bought![/i][/center][/size]
[size=150][b]Requirements in order to be in the contest:
[/b][/size]
[b]You have to register on one of the following WebSites [This is to check after your IGN*]:[/b]
[size=150][b]Links :[/b] [/size]
[b]MagicBruger: [url]www.MagicBruger.webs.com[/url]
WolfCraft: [url]www.SypherGaming.webs.com[/url][/b]
* Be a Member on one of the websites, we'll check after your IGN.
[hr][/hr]
Apply Template, apply below as reply:
1. IGN
2. Server Name Wanted
3. Whitelisted Server? (Y/N)
4. If whitelist = Y, then who should be on the whitelist?
5. OPs Names (Admins)
6. Why should we choose you?
[hr][/hr]
[b]How we drag out people to win:[/b]
We have a random generator, which will generate a random name after what we specified - your name will only be put in if you did register, and followed all the steps in the top.
[b][color=#FF0000]NOTICE[/color][/b]: If you wan't to get your name written twice in the random generator (x2 chance of winning) - you have to vote for one of our servers * Vote, diamond and favorite one of these servers: [b][color=#0000BF]MagicBruger PvP, Fun and KitPvP Server[/color][/b] or [b][color=#FF0000]WolfCraft Faction.[/b][/color] See my channel for more.

* Any information you give us, will not be shared in pubic!

[b][i]Thank you,[/i]
SG / MB Staff Team
iCreperContest[/b]
thevedel1
Level 11 : Journeyman Ranger