If your looking to spend your time building a server up, than read on. (Especially devs ...)

paperdemonvg's Avatar paperdemonvg2/6/18 10:00 am history
1 emeralds 90
Ahh so your interested in what I have to offer, well before you read on thinking "ouuuu time to get all that moneyyyy", sorry but this is all volunteer work n all server profits (If any ever come into existence) will be used to keep the server alive n perhaps purchase plugins the server needs. HOWEVER, so far the server is being custom coded except for the Essential plugins aswell as world edit and core protect.

Alright hi, now you know what to kind of expect. My name is IHadOneBullet and I am currently developing a server with little knowledge (But constantly expanding and learning) about javascript. So far I have gui's made and my friends/volunteers have made some building ideas. One has even went as far as starting to make a resource pack and a custom map (VIA World Painter) for the server. I have no idea what to call the server but the setting is going to be a vast desert with tall wide sand mountains and towns made into those mountains (Kind of an afghan feel i guess). There will be guns and you have to complete quests for your "Faction/Guild/Race" or what ever will be the word to describe teams, aswell as kill people and explore the map for loot. You will spawn at safe zones and if you die, all your loot will be gone and youll have to start from scratch... unless you get a warehouse (Unlocked at a certain level). The warehouse is where the gameplay gets really in depth and enjoyable. Your warehouse will be yours and only you can enter it (Possibly will change that), in here you will have loads of storage, you will be able to research new tech and upgrade your guns, you will also be able to break down guns and other weaponry to create new ones with custom perks and features. This is all I have planned so far and I am posting here to recruit builders, potential staff members, testers, but most importantly - people who can code and enjoy doing it. As I've stated and I need to make sure this is clear, no one will be getting paid. Thus does not mean I wont feel the need to "tip" some of my workers but do not expect shit. Anyways I think im dragging this out too much and if your the slightest bit interested hit up my discord at IHadOneBullet#5104
paperdemonvg
Level 1 : New Miner