Infinity SMP - A 24/7 Minecraft SMP Server

Benguy334's Avatar Benguy33411/15/15 5:16 pm
1 emeralds 364
Infinity SMP

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================
Introduction:
Hello. This is Infinity SMP. A smp server that is based around survival and community. I have posted this here because i am opening a survival smp server and i need some members to play with. Keep in mind that this is a pure vanilla smp server there might be a few plugins added but those are only for either optimization or protection. If you would read everything below that would be great and i wish you luck in the application process.

Rules:
1. Respect all players
2. Don't ask for op (Your not going to get it, sorry)
3. Keep swearing to a minimum
4. No hacking or cheating of any sort (I monitor the server very well)
5. Keep within the server guidelines
6. No exploits of any kind
7. We have a world border of 2000 by 2000 stay in it (We may expand as the server grows)
8. We have a server restart about every year no complaining about that (We might have one sooner or later it depends)
9. If you banned your banned for good no coming on here and complaining if your banned your banned for a reason.
10. You must be very active (If you don't come on for 2 weeks or more you have the risk of being banned)
11. If you grief in any way shape or form you will be banned

Guidelines (Or Laws) :
1. The max mob limit for a certain area is 30 (Unless approved by the owner to have more)
2. Keep all spawn homes to a max of 20x20 (You can build as big as you want 200 blocks away from spawn)
3. All buildings in spawn have to be approved by the owner (If you don't your building might be torn down)
4. Use the reddit page, for discussions and other things
5. No hidden farms or anything as they might cause server stress and lag
6. You can prank people but stealing someone's items or destroying their base kind of pranks will not get you a laugh but the boot.

Application Format:
Name:
Minecraft Name (IGN):
What Are Your Skills In Minecraft?:
What Would You Do On The Server?:
Have You Been On A Survival SMP Server Before?:
Have You Read The Whole Post?:

Application Rules:
1. You must be 13+ (I might make a exception if i like your application)
2. You must agree to all the servers rules and laws.
3. You must be able to participate in server event's like UHC's (A microphone helps)
4. You also must have skype so i can notify you
Also i am very strict with the applications only the best of the best application's will be accepted to keep that in mind if your applying
To notify me about your application tweet me @BenoPlaysYT
Thank You For Applying, i hope you have a great day . If you are accepted i will contact you on skype with the ip and add you to the server skype group .

FAQ:
- How powerful is the server?
Currently it is being hosted off of host horde 1GB starter plan with 5GB of SSD disk space which is more than enough for this server
- What if im on vacation? Does the 2 week ban still hold?

No, but if your going somewhere make sure to let us know in advance (You can also still chat to us on skype and minechat)
- I want op
- No

- Is there a modded server
No not yet but im hoping to get one in the future.

- Do you have any staff
Yes there is me as well as two admins to keep the server in shape

- Are the owners allowed to cheat
No, we play like all other players except we can ban people if there misbehaving

- What are your plugins
Currently we have AdminEssentials for server moderating and also CoreProtect to help prevent greifing and stealing.

- Can my friend come on?
Yes if they fill out a valid application that i like

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================
Benguy334
Level 2 : Apprentice Network