Land Of Galminan [RP,Magic,Classes,Class-Tree,Greylist]

nevnev1's Avatar nevnev19/28/13 1:14 pm
1 emeralds 61

Land of Galminan

you can find the website here:

http://galminan.enjin.com/home

Introduction lore:

You walk onto the boat to head towards the land of Galminan to start your adventure. You find the sleeping quarters and get settled in and go to sleep. You wake up after what felt like only minutes and walk up to the deck only to see the captain sleeping in a chair. Reluctantly you walk towards him to wake him up, "Watcha want adventurer?” he says without opening his eyes" Shocked that he heard you approach, you ask, "have you ever been to Galminan?” "Yes I have but that was a long long time ago” He says with a little sorrow in his voice. "I heard that there were more adventurers just like you headed there for fortunes and adventures that would surpass your wildest dreams." Almost with a hint of laughter he adds, "I also heard some rumor about the mages blowing up Peter’s ship cause they didn’t like what he was transporting. never saw him again after that so there must be some truth behind it." Almost too scared to ask you say, "Are there any other ‘weird’ things going on that I should know about?” "I heard that there are cultist’s doing some weird things, some archers trying to make sure no one blows each other up. Also there are some dirty necromancer’s bringing the dead back to life and trying to wreak as much havoc as possible. Along with all that… there are even more rumors about Lich’s that are some sort of living undead monster that can still think of their own free will. Luckily there are some crusaders and paladins protecting the civilians, smiths and arcanists from all the harm those nasty things are causing.” it takes you the better part of a day to wrap your head around what you have just been told. Later that evening, the captain comes up to you and says, "We are almost there so pack up and get ready for your new life on the island, I’m not going to be able to stay long so before I go I’ll tell you this, right when you get off my ship, find a place to eat and sleep. I advise the inn or tavern; they are expensive so don’t stay too long. You’ll have a better chance of doing well if you fight for your own place or find a nice city to live in.” Once you arrive at the dock, you walk away from the boat and see a city made out of beautiful materials you have only read about in books. But just as you’re about to walk into one of the taverns, you hear the strangled cry of the ship captain and a huge explosion, you turn around to see the boat torn to bits by two mages using fire spells. You turn and run off to the castle in the distance.

Here starts your adventure. choose what you will be

Welcome to the land of Galminan

Some pictures

Pictures
The Spawn:

The Demon-Hunter village:

The Necromancer city:

The Liches castle:

The Demon-Lair:

Arcane-Archer village:

Class Tree
As you get one class, you get further down the path, what classes you can do after that depends on the classes you chose. The class tree works with mcmmo and classes can be optained by rp the tree is as follows:

Rules
Don't spam/ write in all caps/ try not to swear alot/ No advertising.
Try to avoid OOC killing as much as possible.
Don't spawn camp.
Don't mine on the main world use the boat(warp) to world_wild.
(o look a code add rule 4 and your IGN (any order) into your "code:" application)
To see if you're allowed to use armor right mouse while holding the item/ No exploiting any thing if you see an exploitable thing notice the admins.
Stay in character in events if you have to say some thing ooc do it like this:
(text)
No griefing!
Respect the admins judgment.
Keep all builds to the server's theme. No floating structures, buildings made out of dirt/pumpkin/etc. will be removed and not refunded. Also, if in a town, keep to that town's theme as well.
Try too keep your skin to your class as much as possible.

Application

OOC-
IGN: (the one you use to log in)
Is English your first language?:
Previous RP experience: (on a scale of 1 - 5. We are happy to teach you how to RP, so long as you are willing to learn it)
Code: (hint it is in the rules)
----
IC-
Character name:
Background Story:
nevnev1
Level 1 : New Miner