Legacy Server!

Flyinpig5's Avatar Flyinpig59/14/14 1:56 pm
1 emeralds 116
Hello!

First of all, wasn't sure which section to put this in so apologies if it's in the wrong section.

I loved the old days of MC, back when the community was a lot smaller and all the servers weren't faction or minigames servers. That is why I am considering starting a BETA 1.7.3 server, completely vanilla. It would only be open to those who have had their Planet Minecraft account since the end of 2011 and prior, as I want it to be for memories rather than to see what it was like in those days. (My apologies if you've had your Minecraft account since before then but not a Planet Minecraft account, there aren't a lot of ways of proving that you've had an account that long. If you have a Minecraft forum account created before then, that would also suffice.)

The server would be completely unprotected and PvP would be on, but griefing and thievery would not be tolerated and killing players to steal their items would also be unacceptable. More detailed rules to follow.

So what do you think? I'll only start this if I get enough positive feedback, as I don't want to be wasting my money!

Suggestions for additions/changes to the criteria are welcome!
Flyinpig5
Level 44 : Master Batman