Limited time oNly!!!

aaron8449's Avatar aaron84491/2/13 4:03 am
1 emeralds 35
To all of you who like to donate, we are now having a promotion so that the first five people to donate 20$ to funcraftingmc.enjin.com gets a rank of God value of 100$ with perks including, creative mode, god mode, and access to the VIP world, so all of your stuff is safe from the raiding overworld. Other perks include god armor and a god sword, donate now!

The server is a hardcore pvp raiding server. There is many, and I mean many, servers of this kind out there, so I've decided to add things, such as the VIP world and the creative world, for those who want to do more than just that. There is public end and nether portals at spawn, and the ended dragon can be spawned, despawned at the request of the players. Bases can be made anywhere, but it is recommended that you do not make them close to where many people will be, due to the fact that it is a raid server.

Players start off with ./kit tools, and you do, if you donate get access to more kits, and if you are a big spender, get access to god armor and god swords!! That could prove to be very helpful in pvp! We have an arena for pvp as well, so that you do not have to go around looking for people to pvp, you most definitely will find someone pvping in there.

Hacking is not permitted, but the only enforcement is that, if I or any other staff member see you, you will we warned and kicked. And if continuing, you will be temp banned, or even banned forever. The only other enforcement is anticheat. I will not believe the words of any player, and will not go out of my way to see screenshots or videos of hacking. Basically of you are a good hacker, and know what it is that will keep you under the radar, you could be very successful, but it is not recommended or permitted in any way, shape, or form. Personally I use nodus to do things that allow me to find players, etc. But I and other staff members, are allowed.

Also, do not, and I mean, do not ask for staff. There is a place in our forums to apply, and do not bother me with saying, "did you get my app?" because, that will most likely stop you from being it.

And if you have taken your time to go through and actually read this, thank you, and I hope that u do donate, so that my server can go out there and move up to the new top server. And you better hurry, only the first five donators get this special limited time advantage, and after the fifth person has donated, there will not be a formal announcement indicating if it is over or not, so hurry!

Thank you,
Michael
Ign aaron8449
aaron8449
Level 4 : Apprentice Blacksmith