Looking for Another Owner on an upcoming server!!!

DrakenGames's Avatar DrakenGames2/25/15 2:46 pm
1 emeralds 57
Hey Guys,

As you can tell from the title, I am looking for a server owner to help out me and 2 others with our upcoming Avatar: The Last Airbender Server. Now before you decide to just go and apply without knowing anything of what your job will be, let me give you a small description of the server, and what we'll be expecting of you as a server owner.

The server will start out small, quite possibly 30-50 slots at max. Our main plugin will be the ProjectKorra minecraft plugin. This allows for users to bend the elements to there will as they try to survive in the world. The server will also include factions to allow players to team up and make allies or enemies with other factions. If the server works out well, we will most likely expand into more gamemodes and create our own server network.

Now, this is what will be expected of you as a server owner/

Must be experienced with coding/configuring plugins
Able to advertise servers
Able to help the server monetarily if need be
Must be at least 15 years of age and at most 18 years old(Sorry, but we would like to work with people around our own age)

If you would like to apply, copy the format below and fill in the appropriate information that corresponds with each section. Don't write short applications, if you do they will immediately be denied unless you fill them out. This means, do not put one sentence in each section. We will also check for grammatical errors, so be careful of your spelling.

Application Format/

IGN:

Age(15-18):

Skype(Required):

Do you have a mic?:

Maturity(1-10):

Coding Experience:

How well are you at advertising(1-10)? How do you advertise for servers?:

Any past experience as an Owner or other Staff position?:

Other Skills?:

Why do you want to be an Owner?:

Why should we choose you over others?:

Have you ever been Banned? If so, Why?:

Anything Else?:

If you would like, you may add more sections to the application. This shows initiative and would really be appreciated. I wish you all good luck and I hope to see plenty of good applications.

Thank you for your time,

~Drake
DrakenGames
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect