Looking for Co-Owner/Co-Leader/Admin!

Prisom's Avatar Prisom11/24/17 9:31 am history
1 emeralds 188
Hello everyone!

I, Prisom, leader of the LuxFerrus-BT, am looking for someone to join me with leading the build team. Why? Well, because my schedule, my job and a terribly busy life make it really difficult for me to be online, I am barely active.. Means it's really hard for me to keep on running the server and the team on my own.

We are a very new team, have only been out there for a few months now, yet a very skilled and mature bunch of people with a lot of potential.

I want to keep it short, so let me just say - if you are a passionate builder yourself and want to lead a team of really awesome people, then hit me up on Discord (Prisom#4987) and we discuss everything else there.

Requirements would be though: At least 18 years old and experience with being an Admin/Mod. Trustworthy, mature, able to take responsibility and being good at solving problems, being active, knowledge of plugins such as WE, VoxelSniper and in the best case also knowledge about plugins such as Essentials, PEX and (important) Multiverse and general Admin/Mod related stuff.

Looking forward to hear from ya :)
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

xo ~P

Prisom
Level 23 : Expert Architect