Looking for a creative partner.

ITRYTOSAGBACON's Avatar ITRYTOSAGBACON1/23/16 2:59 pm
1 emeralds 73
I'm making a server where I am a god, and the more "loyal" you are, the higher through the ranks you rise. Loyalty is basically based on how helpful and cooperative you are with people. So lets say you go out and start a settlement with somebody, preferably somebody you don't know, your loyalty goes up. If you grow your settlement and incorporate more people, loyalty goes up. It's all based on defying the kind of "minecraft instinct"(killing others and such) for the reward of getting more permissions(winning the favor of god). The world is a version of Tunneler's Dream but mineshafts, villages, lakes, and also minerals are more accessible.
You may think that this sounds boring, so that's why I will introduce conflicts every while. Things like anti-god revolutionaries (who will of course be scripted, but the players won't know that.) Tests of faith.
I need a partner who shares my "vision" to help me work out the details. Of course, I'll be able to tell if you're doing just for the power. Message me if you're interested.
ITRYTOSAGBACON
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect