Looking for mature players for a Realms Server!

somethingstorm's Avatar somethingstorm4/2/15 5:51 pm
1 emeralds 44
Hello! My name is Neftyn, and i'm avid Minecrafter. I have been playing since 2012, i have taken various breaks. But in the last few months i have been playing a lot. I feel like in the current state of Minecraft, there's a lot to do. And i have been having a lot of fun.

One of the biggest challenges have actually been finding a good server, i have jumped from server to server. And it's very hard finding an actual good server.Filled with pay2win elements, bad management, destroyed world, douchebags. You name it.

I mostly like small servers with 10-30 players where there is a close-knit community, people can chat without the chat being flooded by spam, advertisements etc.

I've therefore decided to buy a Realm. I have considered this a lot, and this is hopefully gonna work. I really have most of it planned out, and i'm only missing fellow players to play with me.

I'm writing on various forums, hoping that some mature players are willing to join me in an adventure.

What my vision is with this server, i am not looking for people who are here to just make a TNT-proof base and slaughter everyone on the server.
I am looking for builders, aswell as PvP'ers who have a vision.

I'm imagining players building huge bases, underwater residents, spaceships! The limit is your creativity. Of course we can PvP each other and have fun, but that's not the main intent of the server.

We will have schedules days / hours where we socialize and do stuff together, a close knit community.

Basically, i am looking for mature and dedicated players. A requirement is that you are active, we're not interested in players that log on once a week, and we basically never see to him. I personally play from 5-10 hours a day, and i am hoping to get similiar time ranges. Of course, that much isnt required. But is nice. (You are excused from the requirement of being online much if you are sick / on vacation etc.)

I'm looking for people aged 16+, i dont often browse these forums, so i dont know the age range. But i am hoping to find some who fit the criteria.

Now, the most important part. The application.

I dont have a set template, but i am hoping to get the following information:

Your age.

Approximately how much you play daily / weekly.

Some information about yourself, what type of person you are.

Why you want to join exactly this Realm.

I am looking to accept 15-18 people into the Realm at this time, i will be posting on multiple forums, and i am expecting quite a bit of replies.

In advance, i am expecting you to put effort into your application, i am expecting you to be able to formulate yourself in english.

I am expecting 1000 words atleast, the more the better! As long as it isnt a lot of useless information.

Good luck! Hopefully we'll see each other ingame

NOTE: There will be a set of generic rules ingame which must be obeyed.
somethingstorm
Level 1 : New Miner