Looking for some people...

pyrocrisis's Avatar pyrocrisis2/18/13 10:01 am
1 emeralds 48
Hey everyone, pyrocrisis here I am looking for some people who would like to make a youtube group with me. Here is my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/pyrocrisis/featured
What I am looking for is about three people; First and mainly I would like someone who can do graphics and knows how to use photoshop or similiiar programs, to make a logo and background and thngs like that. Also I would like someone who has a very good recording system and mainly a video editing system to edit any videos we make. Finally I would like someone who can edit sound to make soundtracks and edit them, I would like all of you to be able to record without lag. You need to leave some evidence of your work so I know and can trust that you are good at the role you would like to take up. You have to have skype or you will have no chance and if you one of you has a server or can run a server that we can use then please tell me this.All you have to do is give me this information and I will consider all applications.

Thanks for reading,

Pyrocrisis

P.S. Add me on skype crazy-hot-11
pyrocrisis
Level 23 : Expert Architect