Looking to make a server. Need creative players.

WhutJellyBeng's Avatar WhutJellyBeng3/3/15 4:20 pm
1 emeralds 69
Hello,

I have been off minecraft for a fair few months now and dont plan on coming back but when I did I used to work on servers alot and really enjoyed it.

So iv decided I will be willing to provide a paid server to a team of creative individuals who would be willing to create a fun server.

I would imagine the time would consist of a:
Programmers (create and/or work with existing plugins)
Builders
Staff

The Programmers would most likely gain console access and be responsible for the technical development of the server. They would may also be responsible for the creation and maintenance of a website.

The Builders would of course be in charge of building and have alot of build rights.

Staff would be responsible for the general up keep and recruitment for the server. Most likely consist of a community manager.

I will only go forward if I drum up enough intrest. I am not intrested in experience but creativity of Builders and staff. I would expect programmers to have some prior experience programming in Java and be fairly decent.

Feel free to PM me or post on this space if interested and your specific area of interest.
WhutJellyBeng
Level 1 : New Network