MC-StarWars | Looking for builders skilled in a sci-fi style!

TheCrazyPanda's Avatar TheCrazyPanda6/8/18 12:00 pm
1 emeralds 83
MC-StarWars

What is MC-StarWars?
From our 'About' section on our website (currently-indev): "MC-StarWars is a new in-dev Minecraft scifi starwars-based roleplay server. We follow a deep and expanding storyline, with lore that is guided and changed by player's decisions on the server every day. Our server is set in the age of the Old Republic. Inspired by our playerbase, our aim is to make a fun, friendly and interesting environment, where players of all ages can work together in immersive roleplay. And, with our innovative and expansive custom plugins, realistic builds, and experienced staff team, we know that we can make a thriving community for everyone to enjoy. So please, join us today for a roleplay experience you will never forget!". Essentially, MC-StarWars is a more roleplay-centric Minecraft server, set in the old republic.

How can I help?
I am making this post because we need help- from you! We are looking for a team of experienced, skilled and, most importantly, dedicated builders, who will help our world come to life. In order to apply, you must first make sure that you reach our criteria: You must be a skilled builder in a sci-fi style, able to work in a team environment, vast experience, and a love for StarWars! Oh, and Discord. You'll need Discord.

Sounds great- how can I join?
In order to join and help us out, please contact LukeCS#6392 on Discord! Cheers :)

TheCrazyPanda
Level 12 : Journeyman Network