McPvP Hunger Games for 1.19

LukaOG's Avatar LukaOG9/26/22 1:38 pm
1 emeralds 62
Hello everyone!
Im curios if any people would like to try make a server together, something like the old Hunger/Hardcore Games from McPvP with the abilities and a feast system, a world generator if that is possible and basically to try replicate the gamemode for newer versions.

I dont know if we should do new or old combat though, we can still discuss about that later but I think new combat would be better for new players since they probably play the latest versions.
We could also try remaking the raid gamemode, the one MCTeams has, with tracking and economy and whatnot. All of this is just for fun, but if it becomes really popular we could make it a serious server for people and us to enjoy. Im looking forward to hearing what you think so definetly reply. It might die in a week or it might popoff and become really cool.

Also I will need someone to code for me since im not a coder yet but I started learning Java so I might be able to help in the future with some stuff. Another thing, we dont need all the kits from HG, just some that are easier to code but are pretty well known.

Thanks for your time and have good day/night everyone!

*I might not respond immediately because I have school so most of the time I will be active on fridays and weekends, but I could still do some work on school days if im not too busy.*
LukaOG
Level 25 : Expert Caveman