Minecraft clan/guild

Riockmert's Avatar Riockmert3/22/12 6:20 am
1 emeralds 44
Hi there.
I'm Riockmert and i want to start a clan. And not just on one server, on as many servers as possible. The aim of my clan will be to create a community that thrives on many servers (pvp or not doesnt matter). I don't know if anything like this exists allready and i dont care:P We will be big and famous!! (and feared on pvp servers) There are no members yet but i hope there will be soon. if you want to join or you have a idea or sth, contact me with an email (riockmert@gmail.com) or at skype (itsmeuidiot) or twitter (@riockmert).
i havent thought of a name yet so if u have a good idea: let me know. i dont want to be leader by myself, i think multiple leaders are the best. i hope to hear from you soon,

I'm thinking about adding roles to the clan. like guard, miner lumberjack ,builder etc.

here is an example of how i want it to be: you go to a server, for the very first time. when you get on the server you ask for (the name of my clan here). someone responds and checks if your name is on the list of members. when checked you get into a huge town/castle/base and you are provided living space and basic tools (if desired) and you are protected by the biggest community on that server.
and this scenario can be done on many servers if everything goes as expected!!!

cya,
Riockmert
Riockmert
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer