MInecraft Server JOIN NOW!!!

Creepypastaguy's Avatar Creepypastaguy10/18/13 3:21 am
1 emeralds 518
Hello all
Do you hate all the other server's and want a awesome survival server to play on with friends and foes i have the server ofr its minecraftsmp.org its a VERY nice server with nice people and staff like my self we have AWESOME plugins like "Mcmmo" and "Iconomy" also "precious Stones" to protect your land anf home
we have many games and servers here Like

Main Server IP: minecraftsmp.org

Main--- Our main server is the server we most of the staff and all players play at, also on main we have many plugins we also have many games like "Mob Arena" which is 1000 (1k) to play and u earn Mob eggs and alot of money

Prison Server IP: prison.minecraftsmp.org

Prison------- The Prison server is runned by our awesome staff LTG_Choppa, Kyancool and xPro_Zacko there are very good staff, on prison server we have to mine, shop wood, kill other and sell all the loot to go through
all the ranks and become free

Grinder/Oldworld Server IP: grinder.minecraftsmp.org

Grinder/Oldworld-------- This server is the server we had before main where all player played at its an awesome comminity AWESOME spawn and very enjoyable for all

PVP/faction Server IP: pvp.minecraftsmp.org

PvP---------- Our PVP server is runned by our GOD "Trishh" she has DONE an awesome job on this server we have faction (fight againts other kill all raid all grief other) we also have skyblock were we all battle for the top island against all

Gameland Server

Gameland---- Our gameland server has alot of fun minigames but is currnelty closed soon we will have and AWWSOME gameland with our AWEOSME god "ScottishJay" running it and using all his games there so stay tunied for that

Our NEW SnapSHot vanilla Server IP: snap.minecraftsmp.org (13w41b)

SnapShot---- THis server was just added few days ago and is an aweosme vanilla server we all can play at so i hope to see u there soon

We also have an eaier way to join the servers u can just come to this IP: minecraftsmp.org
then /register password then to join all these servers u need to just do

/server pvp (for pvp server)
/server grinder (for grinder server)
/server prison (for prison server)
/server main (for main server ) USe /server main when u are on other /server to come back to the main server

So this was MAde by me Creepypastaguy and i hope to see u guys here with me there im A Semi-Moderator so if u need any help just ask Also remember to check our forum/website our

minecraftsmp.org

Forum:
minecraftsmp.org/forum
Creepypastaguy
Level 1 : New Miner