Mod/Admin will work for free!

notchthederp's Avatar notchthederp6/11/13 12:52 pm
1 emeralds 96
Hello people!

I am Sam, 12 (but mature, I don't go around like 'BUDDER, BUDDER OMG BUDDDEERRR') who is willing to take a moderator/admin role. I would love to work on a new/existing server to develop skills, become more experienced in the game (I am well experienced, playing since December '12, but theres always stuff to learn, especially when it comes to servers!). I have never had a major role, the most important role I have had yet only allowed me to /kick /jail /pernaban, but it was a start and shows a level of maturity and trust - those commands in the wrong hands could lose a lot of players.

I am best in Towny or Non PVP servers or RPG, as I feel that they are more fun, as PVP servers can be controlled by who is the best fighter, not who is the most helpful player, or who has made a brilliant city.

I can bring help to new people who are unfamiliar with commands or need some help getting started, enforce rules so there is no-one breaking them unpunished, and just there for users to talk with and joke with, not one of those stone-cold admins that care for the rules and the rules only. I am also quite good with words, so I can get the server on Server Listings and the sort, which is helpful in a drought of users.

So thats basically it, I am in England so that is GMT and know Towny, Faction, /kick etc, /hero and more I cannot remember, and I can learn new ones quick!

Thanks for reading, contact me in comments or Skype: whoowhoorawr (don't ask about username... stupid 8 year old self... !)

-Sam
notchthederp
Level 27 : Expert Ninja