[Vintage] Modified survival

Hempfest's Avatar Hempfest10/4/16 4:44 pm
1 emeralds 82
Hello! My minecraft name is currently "Hempfest", i am busy developing plugins for my server idea of "vintage pvp". a simple but fun survival experience with additions like the power to friend others with "/friend". you can also if you are mvp rank create and use lockit chests, every mvp rank has 4 lockit chest abilities so use them wisely! there are tons of things im implementing. At the moment i am adding more items to our custom economy plugin. I am looking for loyal experienced staff to help with either the building of a new spawn or warp building. you dont have to know everything just the basics of worldedit or just basic staff commands(ban, kick, mute, rollback).

here are some ideas of what ive done so far:

motd:
Click to reveal

scoreboard:
Click to reveal

friends:
Click to reveal

lockit:

Plus ive added a way for players to pay a very cheap price weekly if they want a private un-raidable chest, Vaults!:

Ive also added subcommands for the help directory:

There are so many more small features that im sure will make this server enjoyable for players, if youre interested in a position and want to help this server out for launch then add me on skype: itsaccountings
Hempfest
Level 28 : Expert Creeper Hugger