[1.6.4] Naruto Genrations X [RPG] *In Dev*

LORDxGamaTasu's Avatar LORDxGamaTasu10/17/13 4:11 pm
1 emeralds 160
|=| Naruto Generations X
Hi everyone Im LordXGamaTasu, Im currently beginning the development for my own themed RPG server, the Theme being Naruto, I have most of the plugins working/configured and majority of my staff team filled in, This post is too keep anyone interested in the server updated and so they know whats going on!

Server Status:
Konohagakure [78% Done..]
Sunagakure [67% Done..]
Kumogakure [59% Done..]
Kirigakure [15% Done..]

Were doing most of the villages but the server's gonna be sort of custom, Were adding some custom clans, Custom villages, Custom Jutsu (New Jutsu We Came Up With), Please visit our website in the links below and go to the forums to see our Server story!
Should be under General Discussion in the forums, Im active on the website, Server wise im half assed active, Im more busy with plugins and website dev, You can apply in the staff application server, But that doesn't mean you'll be accepted, Were using it for future refrence, So say a staff spot opens, and you have an' application in the forum, Then you'll be reviewed and tested for Strengths, Weaknesses, Knowledge (Of Naruto), Further more have the chance to be selected, Also I know the servers in development but if you have the extra money, It'd be really kind of you to [b]Donate,[b] You get in-game benefits, Website benefits, And a Shiny new rank (Prefix) in the server! All the benefits are listed in the packages on the website,

[i][u]LINKS:[/u][/i]
Donation Link: [url]narutogenmc.enjin.com/shop[/url]
Forums: [url]narutogenmc.enjin.com/forum[/url]
>>>>>> Server Story (Direct Link): [url=narutogenmc.enjin.com/forum/m/17712612/viewthread/9165397-official-server-story]http://narutogenmc.enjin.com/forum/m/17 ... rver-story[/url] <<<<<<
LORDxGamaTasu
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer