Need To Hire ASAP!!!

total_pvp's Avatar total_pvp1/6/14 10:07 pm
1 emeralds 64
I am looking for someone to be the next in line under me. I have a small server and am working on growing it. However my issue is I have many players now that are in a staff position that need to go but I do not have the heart to tell them they need to go. I guess I am too nice. I need someone who can manage the entire staff from hiring to firing and making sure the new staff gets the correct powers and roles in game and on the site to do their jobs.I would like for this person to be able to help with the server maintenance, things like configuring plugins and all around anything else i need them to do . If you are interested please email me or add me on Skype.

And/or

We are a recently reopened server and would like to hire you. I am looking for someone that I can hire to help grow the player base either through social media, ad spaces, and forums. I DO NOT want someone that will just drop the IP in different servers because that is very unprofessional. If you are interested email me or add me on skype.

Thanks,
Totalpvp
total_pvp@yahoo.com
Ip:s39.hosthorde.com:25631
www.playtotalpvp.enjin.com
total_pvp
Level 1 : New Miner