Need people to help build and, potentially moderate

Deth_Glitch's Avatar Deth_Glitch4/5/16 11:30 am
1 emeralds 106

Vitraxia
I could spend an hour making this look all fancy and professional. I could over exaggerate how amazing this project is with thousands of descriptive words many may need a thesaurus for. I, however, wont waste my time. We are an RP server. Yes we are in a way unique for we believe in user contribution e.g. players will be able to add to the world (Yes I mean they can build) however we also have certain locations where they cannot, mainly the faction capitals. These cities need filling out and detail being added. The shape is there so you should be able to go wild without getting out of the bounds we have allocated. If this gets done we will then look at working on a select few dungeons and, of course, pathing through the world for those too poor to afford the boat fees. If you are interested all I ask is that you are willing to show proof of skill, I don't need anything amazing just... proof enough. I will require you to tell me your age and then you can expand on those two necessities to increase your chances, should you wish you can go into detail about your skills and such. You can post here or PM me.
Deth_Glitch
Level 35 : Artisan Turtle